• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet. No limit to sick days

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i think that's a step in the right direction with fatigue being part of ASAP. the CP's shouldn't have any input in that anyway..if I feel fatigued, i'm fatigued-end of story. I don't care how the CP thinks I should feel.

That's pretty much how it was been at Comair for since the last contract. Hopefully the pilots don't give that up in 2011.

Unlimited with notes, 4 without and you'll get a note in your vfile, basically a reminder, means nothing... 5 and you get a meeting with the ACP to discuss why you're missing so much work. This is all within the previous 12 cal months. I haven't called out sick in a year or so though so I haven't used it. But you can simply go to the company doctor at any of the hubs for free.

If you were an XJT pilot you could go to our ALPA website and see for yourself, or you would have gotten a notice from the company.... But if you're not I guess you'll have to take our word for it.

Thanks, that should be the policy for all airlines.

Thanks, that should be the policy for all airlines.

Come to Eagle. Unlimited without a note. If they think you're abusing, they have to produce documented evidence showing how so. Said evidance can't reference a number of calls in a certain time period either.

Perhaps if it were public knowledge, it could could be incorporated into future bargaining cycles...

just sayin'.

If your airline is ALPA I guarantee you they know what the other guys have, even if you're teamsters they probably know.

If your airline is ALPA I guarantee you they know what the other guys have, even if you're teamsters they probably know.

Maybe... maybe not.

I looked; I didn't see anywhere in the existing XJT contract that specifically addressed this. Is this a new LOA? New MOU? Maybe I just missed the section of the XJT contract where this is specified...

Well I know the XJTALPA knows what everyone else has.... It was something within the last year or so. Not in the contract but it's either a LOA or MOU.

On the fatigue issue; as it was stated it falls under ASAP, now guys will be asked to come to an ERC meeting.

Latest resources

Back