• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously folks. Just wait. Vote. The ball is in our court, especially with FTDT and new hire staffing. If you don't like it, then vote as you see fit.
We have time on our side. No rushing into this needed.

hear hear!

There are no pilots out there. Very very few. For once we have the ball in our court, and ALPO continues to sell us out.

Decide and vote only when the facts are known. The trouble is that people can't see when they are being duped, and fall into a carefully engineered trap. Look at what happened to Pinnacle, PSA, and the American people during the last presidential election. Be informed first, consider your personal situation, then make your vote count.
We are, and will remain for now, in control.
SKYW is nowhere near bankruptcy. They will threaten transfer of flying, and other tactics, but planes don't fly without pilots, at least no time soon.

I bid vaca low but still do 75 hours on a vaca month turning seven days into four weeks with carry over vaca. But I will still vote no.

We weren't allowed to strike in 07 but the point still got across.

There is not enough staffing in the industry to cover our flying and besides, the fleet is going to have to shrink due to all the pilots that will be leaving. The company is going to get its wish of transferring airplanes, but for reasons other than leverage against labor.

PS, I committed to voting no the moment we went into negotiations and still do.

Just to bring this up, the training department at SkyWest airlines is running at about max. With bringing up the E175, there is little room to bring in anything more than keeping up with attrition.

Stay strong boys, vote no.

There's a reason why management is trying to get your contract and new negotiations done here as well right now.

"Be informed first, consider your personal situation, then make your vote count."

That is the problem, most guys will vote "yes" cause they will be scared by ALPA and the CO! I'm an FO and have 2 kids and don't really want to lose my job, but I'm smart enough to know that the Co is full of shxt if they say that they need concessions. Look at the SKYW financials...we would be complete idiots to take any thing less than we alreadly have, even with threats! Who the hell will fly the planes? They can't fill classes...come on ALPA have some balls!

Latest resources

Back