• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet and Women Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Giving someone preferential treatment is not a bad thing,...as long as it's given to someone of the "victim class."

I have seen this happen in this industry many, many times. Once they are hired its almost impossible to fire them if they are weak or incompetent. It's that whole class action thing.

Neal,

I know this happened days ago, not a year ago when I was in training. I am just trying to find out why, and think about more when almost every captain I have flown with has told me horror stories about them, I think they belong at home, not in the cockpit..............

Dude you're an idiot if you think they "belong at home". I flew with 3 female captains when I was a FO. They were all more than competent, and one of them was probably one of the best captains at my airline I'd venture to say. I'm sure there are people who got in when they shouldn't have, but there are plenty of dumb white bubbas that just knew somebody too.

Yes I am a guy BTW.

I hope I misunderstood your post. If I did, my apologies. Otherwise you are a tool.

I love women!!! thats all i have to say about that..

AviatorTx said:
My big question is WHY can't we hire as many cute female F/A's as we do cute female F/O's.

<----

This would be nice..

AviatorTx said:
My big question is WHY can't we hire as many cute female F/A's as we do cute female F/O's.

<----

Maybe that will happen when we start hiring some better looking guys. I've noticed a dearth in that department....

English said:
I agree. Furloughed major airlines are a great resource of pilots for regional airlines. Twice the pilot at half the cost.

More like twice the pilot at 1/4 of the cost! But thankfully, those days are over.

I can tell you some horror stories about some dudes I have flown with......(that got a commuter job with 300 hours TT)

Tooslow said:
Neal,

I know this happened days ago, not a year ago when I was in training. I am just trying to find out why, and think about more when almost every captain I have flown with has told me horror stories about them, I think they belong at home, not in the cockpit..............

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back