• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet and Women Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty weak Leq........get a life.......If you can always blame somebody else for your troubles then????????????????

Lequip said:
women in Aviation conference, I think I'm gonna Hurle man. Thats almost as big a joke as the tuskegee airman association. I can just hear both groups screaming bloody murder if we were to organize a "White Men in Aviation" conference. How about the most qualified get the job and not these free hand outs to women and blacks.

Hey dork. You do have a White Men in Aviation...it's called the good ole boys club.

English....It would bring up a red flag if a person with 300+ hours applied because you would wonder why they are looking at a regional as opposed to something bigger.....Have you seen the industry lately? Come on! You have more than 3000 hours where are you? A regional perhaps?

capt. megadeth said:
Hey dork. You do have a White Men in Aviation...it's called the good ole boys club.

So true. That gave me a good chuckle.

Gash always gets what it wants when it wants! Gash owns all the kitty!Meow brother, get used to it!

Who Dey said:
Hiring chicks just means I can get laid more often!!!
Thank goodness for MEL's. Each time a female pilot came to me in need, I deferred. (but then again, I was married at the time)

It's BS! I know someone who is more than qualified and got this “get 121, 135, or a type rating call." Fing horsesh!t IMO

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back