• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet $10 million concessions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This will completely change with the Delta rate reset in just over a year. Keep in mind that DAL is leveraging PCL in order to force SkyWest Inc. to accept less money per block hour flown in the Delta schedule.

RAH is being used to. When PCL starts withdrawing 50 seat AC from service for Delta RAH starts adding 50 seat AC for delta. Delta has no loyalty at all to any of the contract carriers. But you already knew that.

RAH is being used to. When PCL starts withdrawing 50 seat AC from service for Delta RAH starts adding 50 seat AC for delta. Delta has no loyalty at all to any of the contract carriers. But you already knew that.

Exactly. I don't think there is a sufficient pilot pool to continuously force the cost reset and bid to win game. However, It's going to be a blood shed for at least a little while, before the major airlines really get cranking on the hiring.

As for loyalty goes, you are spot on. I know for a fact, that Don Bornhorst (head of DCI for Delta whom runs the Delta Connection portfolio) has stated several times that he doesn't care anything about ASA (LXJT) employees, or their travel benefits on DAL equipment. He's ruthless, and wants the cheapest possible feed, period. Oh, and while he squeezes, he also wants us to provide outstanding service with the knife in our back.

These are things we do not hear on the west side of the property (not surprising). Is there any evidence for this, or is it a rumor? Thank you for sharing.

Dude, your avatar, man..................................... Oh yeah xjet concessions. is it really a surprise Delta would so this? Look at Comair, Pinnacle, Skywest and now you. Stand your ground and vote no.

Exactly. I don't think there is a sufficient pilot pool to continuously force the cost reset and bid to win game. However, It's going to be a blood shed for at least a little while, before the major airlines really get cranking on the hiring.

As for loyalty goes, you are spot on. I know for a fact, that Don Bornhorst (head of DCI for Delta whom runs the Delta Connection portfolio) has stated several times that he doesn't care anything about ASA (LXJT) employees, or their travel benefits on DAL equipment. He's ruthless, and wants the cheapest possible feed, period. Oh, and while he squeezes, he also wants us to provide outstanding service with the knife in our back.

Yea we at Comair saw that. Best advice I can give is unless your mainline Delta, stay the hell away from anyone on the Delta Connection network.

Pathetic. Pinnacle pilots, thank you for setting the bar by an overwhelming margin. Thank you, thank you. If you attempt to slide by my cockpit on the way to your cabin flow-back seat, I will boot you off the plane.

Oakum,

Lets not forget Lee Moak and ALPA National. He signed that contract and screwed us as bad as Pinnacle did.

That piece of human excrement should be taken out to the wood shed!

ALPA need to go!

It may happen before the 3 years are up. Bombardier will take 60, and DL is considering an order within the next couple years for 24-30 737s or A320s (not NEOs), but a caveat is the manufacturer has to take 50 seaters too. It looks like DL is actively looking for places to dump them as soon as possible.

Bye Bye---General Lee

From your contract:

Note one: Upon the delivery of a 223
rd 76-seat aircraft, the number of permitted
50-seat aircraft will be 125 regardless of the number otherwise provided in
Section

1 b. 46. f. Exception one

So, for the sake of argument, a decision is made at the delivery of the 222nd 76-seat or even before, that it is more economically beneficial to fly, say 143, or more, 50-seaters, than to add one more 76-seat aircraft (specifically #223), WHAT prevents that? Only when #223 76-seat aircraft is delivered is the restriction of 125 50-seaters in force.

This is a loophole! BOOM! What say you?

Latest resources

Back