• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet Pilot says "NO" to scanner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big difference, the sheepdog's mission is to protect the sheep not kiss the sheep's a$$. If a few sheep feel that their hoofs are being stepped on then so be it. Better to be a pissed off sheep then a dead sheep. The sheep may hate the sheep dogs intrusiveness but when the wolf comes, they run behind the sheepdog. At the end of the day the sheep rest easy knowing that the sheepdog is watching over and protecting them.

The wolf has one goal, kill the sheep using whatever means possible. The wolf was born to kill, trains to kill, wakes up in the morning thinking of killing and then kills without mercy. The only thing stopping him is the sheep dog.

So, my fellow sheep, let the f-ing sheepdogs do their job.

The wolf and the sheepdog are the same. They'll kill with whatever means possible. They're both born to kill, train to kill, wake up in the morning thinking of killing and then kill without mercy. The only difference is which side of the fence that dog chose to be on. Those who choose to be outside become wolves. Those who choose the inside become sheepdogs. In order to have the priveledge of living within the sheep's society with a license to kill, the sheepdog swears to abide by and uphold the laws of the sheep's society. To operate outside those standards, no matter how convenient it may be, makes the sheepdog into a wolf.

Last edited:
The wolf and the sheepdog are the same. They'll kill with whatever means possible. They're both born to kill, train to kill, wake up in the morning thinking of killing and then kill without mercy. The only difference is which side of the fence that dog chose to be on. Those who choose to be outside become wolves. Those who choose the inside become sheepdogs. In order to have the priveledge of living within the sheep's society with a license to kill, the sheepdog swears to abide by and uphold the laws of the sheep's society. To operate outside those standards, no matter how convenient it may be, makes the sheepdog into a wolf.

The sheepdog lives to serve and protect. Killing for the sheepdog is not the main objective, his goal is to stop the threat to the sheep. If he can scare the wolf with a bark or give chase to him away from the sheep then his mission has been accomplished. The main objective of the wolf has always been a predatory role.

The sheepdog lives to serve and protect. Killing for the sheepdog is not the main objective, his goal is to stop the threat to the sheep. If he can scare the wolf with a bark or give chase to him away from the sheep then his mission has been accomplished. The main objective of the wolf has always been a predatory role.

Kharma,

A pilot could down an aircraft without a weapon of any kind. Searching them is a pointless waste of time.

We are the 'sheepdog'. Not the 'sheep'.

I do however agree with the other poster. What you do with your pets and livestock is best left to the privacy of your home :D

Whether a sheepdog or wolf, they're both canines. You can't escape that fact.

I say we teach the SHEEP to kick A$$ and defend themselves from the wolf, and the sheep dog!!...... Everybody that boards the plane gets a BASEBALL BAT!!.....And NO, this idea is not MINE.

No, I'm saying we are a nation of dumb sheep that can't remember the names of wolfs like, Ramzi Yousef Mohamed Atta, Richard Reid, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and Faisal Shahzad.
You seem to be confusing PILOTS with sheep.
One name you seem to have forgotten: Gameel el-Batouty.
If you are the assigned pilot and you want to crash the plane, there is nothing, nowhere, ever, that can stop you. No body scanner, no metal detector, no ID check, no Crewpass, nothing, except maybe a Vulcan mind meld.
Exactly. I'm all for them screening passengers, but isn't it about time common sense entered where crew is concerned?

Latest resources

Back