Executive Jet Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Toad4

I am curious as to what's going on with EJA's contract. Any word yet?

Something tells me that is not in the best interest of the pilots. If you guys don't get at least a 40% pay increase it will be a crime. Always remember Ultras cost about $1600/hour to operate including NBAA average pilot pay. How much are your customers paying per hour? How much money does your boss clear at the end of the year? You guys (pilots) do a great job on the road. Make sure you get what you deserve. Remember, stay together as a group. You older once retired guys that do not like to play golf need to remember there are some guys at EJ trying to make a living. Don't screw em. And no I do not work for EJA but I am ready for some positive news on the pilot front for a change.

hawkerjock said:
Always remember Ultras cost about $1600/hour to operate including NBAA average pilot pay. How much are your customers paying per hour? How much money does your boss clear at the end of the year? You guys (pilots) do a great job on the road. Make sure you get what you deserve. Remember, stay together as a group
Oh yeah, emergency brakes must have been inop as well. Hate to be monday morning quarterbacking, but doesn't seem alot of fractionals have been landing longer then the runway allows.

Hawkerjock,
Gosh you sure have changed your tone from your latest post
Thanks for the advice, loved your last post on another thread.
I'm sure the Ultra pilots really appreciate your well informed, compassionate good natured opinions.

There are a great deal of well qualified pilots that saddly are waiting to put their apps. in at EJA, er Netjets.
I hear it 2 out out of 3 times, "I'm waiting to see what your contract does."
I talked with one Lear Captain that has been carrying around an application for almost a year.
He does't realize how tough it is just to get ahold of an application.
From what I've heard, the company has all but run out of training slots. They are swamped with resumes.
Just think what will happen when Netjets secures a good , well paying contract.

If you folks wait until the contract is finally passed, your competition will be 10 to 20 times what it has been.

Just my opinion,

Our contract is being re-written so its taking time. How much longer is anyones guess. From talking to other crews on the road most are hopefull for a Dec vote. Forgert a 40% increase how about 150% with Warren Buffets approval. Netjets flys the wealthest 1% of america around day in and day out. We deserve BIG BUCKS!!!!! It's up to the MEC and the ever growing 1800+ pilot group to make sure we get it. :mad:

Latest resources

Back