• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those that are not that quick on the draw. With the crappy pay and work rules at Evergreen Boeing could in no way turn down there low ball offer. Sorry Dart your drinkin waayyyy to much of that "Evergreen-Aid". Things will get better there I'm sure but you better pack a hardy lunch and be in it for the long haul. Can you say "Bottom Feeder" Cmon be a man dont kid yourself. Do have fun with the Guppy though. :laugh:

ABOVE ME said:
For those that are not that quick on the draw. With the crappy pay and work rules at Evergreen Boeing could in no way turn down there low ball offer. Sorry Dart your drinkin waayyyy to much of that "Evergreen-Aid". Things will get better there I'm sure but you better pack a hardy lunch and be in it for the long haul. Can you say "Bottom Feeder" Cmon be a man dont kid yourself. Do have fun with the Guppy though. :laugh:

Voice of Reason perhaps??????

Remember ... Del is a publicly sanctioned criminal.

ABOVE ME said:

Thanks for the info! I know the pay sucks and it prolly will for a long time. You guys who bash EZ are cool with me...To each his own. I will keep my chin up!

We called Maranna the Ever Zone -- aircraft went there and just disappeared into a dark hole called the Evergreen Maintenance Department.

Rick1128 said:
Del will run the classics until they run totally out of time and then run them as fire bombers

Sorry but the 74 stuipidtanker, oops... supertaker is already a flop. The feds barely have the budget to keep seats and the existing contract planes flying. Good luck coming up with 20,000$/hr and 50 grand a day in availabliity. You will never.....never see a fleet of 74 tankers dropping mud on fires.

Last edited:
moving2vegas said:
Sorry but the 74 stuipidtanker, oops... supertaker is already a flop. The feds barely have the budget to keep seats and the existing contract planes flying. Good luck coming up with 20,000$/hr and 50 grand a day in availabliity. You will never.....never see a fleet of 74 tankers dropping mud on fires.

I agree...the tanker has something like 118,000 hours on it! It is already back to cargo ops......and lots of DMI's

They are hiring FOs and PFEs.
12 aircraft right now, maybe some more soon. Right now they plan on hiring until the end of the year and maybe more.
QOL: 16 day on, JFK base, if you are on reserve they pay for hotel and perdiem in JFK.
Medical, Dental, 401K with company match and Pension plan.
Starting FO: 3416 per month plus perdiem ($30 perday US $48 international).
www.evergreenaviation.com

Latest resources

Back