• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the latest with the 747-400's ? I hear that Boeing is going to award EVIA with the LCF contract (modified 747-400 to carry the 787 fuselage sections)

Any other latest rumors/news/hiring/furloughing?

looks like we got the LCF contract with cargolux. We are setting up the 400 training program now and hiring like mad. The offical word has not came down from the top....but the source is good. We have more classics comin and we are parking the 100s. Things are looking up! FOR NOW

Heard you guys got the Boeing contract to fly the 787's subassemblies in 747-400LCF's..............Congrates Evergreen! :beer:

I was there from 88 to91 and never heard the spook story.
On the 747 we had guys coming over from the 727s so the story should have leaked really fast.

Why is it called the Zone?
Think twillight.

Del must be getting up there in years, who is going to take over the place when he is gone?

Whale Rider said:
Heard you guys got the Boeing contract to fly the 787's subassemblies in 747-400LCF's..............Congrates Evergreen! :beer:

Anyone have a link to this information?

Good luck!

The guys over at Evergreen deserve to get it!

Last I heard, it was between Evergreen and Atlas. Atlas probably would be unable to keep the contract because their reliability is so bad. They are also about to lose a fair amount of their AMC flying for next year due to their inability to maintain an ontime airline.

furloughfodder said:
Good luck!

The guys over at Evergreen deserve to get it!

Last I heard, it was between Evergreen and Atlas. Atlas probably would be unable to keep the contract because their reliability is so bad. They are also about to lose a fair amount of their AMC flying for next year due to their inability to maintain an ontime airline.

Boeing wanted Atlas "Hands Down". But the business oriented folks at Evergreen were quicker on the draw. Congrates Evergreen!:D

Latest resources

Back