Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO. He is NOT in Denial.

EVA Employees are.

You don't think , after ALL these years, this OLD BASTARD isn't SMARTER than YOU?

Here's the Ploy:

It's called "HOPE and Change".

This is how Del will keep some of the Fools going to work while Rome Burns Around Them...

Every last Fool will GO TO WORK on the HOPE that this is NOT HAPPENING.....Putting the last, and final Pennies, into Del's pocketbook.

It's a well known Psychological Ploy/Effect (from Wiki / DSM IV) :

"The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare ..."

" BUT, BUT, ... It CAN'T be Happening this way !???? ".

YES. YES, it CAN and.... YES, IT IS.

Call in Sick. Use all that you have earned and, Get The "F" Outta' Dodge.

We better not see you sitting in the Five Klowns next week....We may have to start flinging Pound Cake like Feces.

I'm just SAYIN'

WHINE

Last edited:
He is trying to milk every last penny out of this place before he shuts it down. He put out that last message to try and calm the vendors that we owe money to. I and about 90% of the people left no its over. Its been over for the last year. The 10% that want to think that we are going to make it are nuts.

You will not see us at the 5 towns again. We have been kicked out till EIA pays the bill.

Yes, that is what I was getting at. It almost sounded like guys were sitting in the lobby being held hostage until their rooms were paid for at check out.

Sorry for your impending loss guys....

:(

YKW

I have escaped from a few hotels without paying. They ran the card at check in but I had to stay a few more nights. When they ran the card the morning of check out it did not work. I had to exit via the side door. Nice way to have to travel.

"We better not see you sitting in the Five Klowns next week....We may have to start flinging Pound Cake like Feces."

That sounds like fun. I'd buy my own hotel room in the 5 Towns just for the food fight. Lol.

The owners of the Anchorage Marriott hope to collect for the unpaid balance. The hotel owner is also suing 20 Evergreen employees listed in the lawsuit as "Does 1-20" because those employees allegedly used fictitious names.

Good luck getting any cash from any of those Does. First name John I presume. Getting more bizarre by the day.

The owners of the Anchorage Marriott hope to collect for the unpaid balance. The hotel owner is also suing 20 Evergreen employees listed in the lawsuit as "Does 1-20" because those employees allegedly used fictitious names.

WTH?!?!

I feel for those at Evergreen as I have been there more than most. (7 jobs in the last 7 years. 3 type ratings with 3 different companies in 14 months) However if this is a case where crew members truly used fictitious names on check-in knowing or suspecting that Evergreen wasn't going to pay the bill then that is just outright theft. Working for a ********************ty company does not give you the right to steal. I just hope this isn't as bad as it appears to be.

Evergreen has to pay the hotel bills. Individual crew members shouldn't be charged for the hotels when the company should have to pay.

It is not theft and further more how do we actually know that these names are false? Many times Evergreen called the hotel looking for me and the hotel told the company that I was not checked in. Explain that one when you are actually at the hotel.

Latest resources

Back