• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes it is.. I guess it is painted white..

Yup. That is what I saw in our main hangar. I was a little confused when I saw it because we don't have any all white 400s. I asked the guys that were working on it if we got a new airplane and they said no, it was an Evergreen plane getting some work done.

It is time to cut 491 and pursue another Power/Hour from Boeing.

BofA is just wasting time. They are all talk and no action.

I would love to see 491 back on the line. It WAS the best flying aircraft we had. But it is NOT coming back.

Its time for 780 or whatever the kimchee cruisers' sister is numbered!

Don't know what is going on now. We have not removed anything from the plane that belongs to us. More info in a couple of days. Not looking forward to going on the road tomorrow..

I am heading for the Pacific.. Someone has to do it. So why not me :) Makes up for all the time in the Middle East. One last trip before I get out of here. I hope.

As much as I hate to leave.. Its time for me to go. I hope to have something soon. EIA used to be a great place to work. But they have sucked all the fun out of here.

I was at the Zone in 05 thru 07...I really miss the trips and crews. If any of you guys need help, let me know. Im at good airline now and we are hiring big time! PM me and I will see what I can do.

Latest resources

Back