• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I think I am gonna call BS on that message from management. I think the cat got out of the bag and he is trying to do damage control. Who is gonna put their expenses on their personal cards if they know there are only a few weeks left. This guy is a real slime ball.

He want to keep going through UPS. The flying is on the plot. He has to get every last nickel out of this place.

He want to keep going through UPS. The flying is on the plot. He has to get every last nickel out of this place.

Or the creditors wrest control from him and re organize the company. They are out tens or hundreds of millions with no assets to show for it.

I heard 120 million to the banks.. We are done. Who wants to work for a place that will tell you we are going to fly two PVG flight a week and the SUU trips we have. Then 20 hours later call everyone back and tell them that we are going to cease operations. Then 2 days later start telling people that we are going to fly till Dec 25th.

There is nothing of value for the creditors to sell. Either they write off all the debt or they try to salvage the operation.

There is/are a couple of creditors exploring the options. Not saying it is going to happen. It is not even probable, but improbable. But stranger things have happened.

Wheeler is still lurking in the shadows. I was told that by one of the execs he personally brought over to EZ.

I'm sad to hear the news.

I would not let EIA send me overseas to find my own way home. Hotels will want the money as well that EIA owes. Be interesting checking out after the shut down.

UH, dumb question....What do you mean "waiting in the lobby" ?

Don't you just LEAVE ?

YKW

I guess you like most of us have never read that piece of paper most hotels make you sign before they give you the key:D

Especially abroad, the guest is responsible for the tab. "But I`m a pilot and my company back in Timbuktoo will pay you next week" will often get you a few extra nights courtesy of the gendarmerie if the bill is not satisfied. It happens:crying:

Latest resources

Back