• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen has a TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any idea when EIA is going to start hiring again?

There is a class of 4 starting 5/10. I think there are about 6 guys left in the pool so I imagine they will have to do more interviews this month. There are perhaps a dozen people that have left for Atlas or will leave shortly.

Props,

I humbly disagree.

This POS TA is going to go down. Del will go beserk. I expect serious recriminations to the flight crewmembers. I would not want to be a junior F.O. here this year. We will not see anymore 400's this year.

In fact, Del will not get his refinancing either. Del has run afoul of the loan covenants, and has proven to be a bad debt risk.

The only expansion at Evergreen will be in Del's pet projects.

It is unfortunate that Del is more interested in his crappy musuem and his waterpark than he is in running the airline.

There is a class of 4 starting 5/10. I think there are about 6 guys left in the pool so I imagine they will have to do more interviews this month. There are perhaps a dozen people that have left for Atlas or will leave shortly.

I heard one of the 4 has decided to take an interview at Atlas instead of starting Monday.

Props,

I humbly disagree.

This POS TA is going to go down. Del will go beserk. I expect serious recriminations to the flight crewmembers. I would not want to be a junior F.O. here this year. We will not see anymore 400's this year.

In fact, Del will not get his refinancing either. Del has run afoul of the loan covenants, and has proven to be a bad debt risk.

The only expansion at Evergreen will be in Del's pet projects.

It is unfortunate that Del is more interested in his crappy musuem and his waterpark than he is in running the airline.

Nevergreen,

I don't know why the MEC is even bringing this TA out for a vote I'm a new guy here and won't have a vote, but that email sent out by the MEC announcing the TA made me mad. They seemed to have been doing all the companies propaganda for them. It seems like the MEC was easily outsmarted by better negotiators. If Del really needs these 400s, the Evergreen pilots will never have more leverage than they have now. You can't operate a single 400 freighter and have any efficiency. You need at least 3 of them to make it work.

The airline is financing all of Del's pet projects and I think everybody knows it. This TA had better be voted down by over 95% and then Del will have to blow the dust off his wallet and sweeten the deal.

Just my opinion...and I've been wrong before!

I heard one of the 4 has decided to take an interview at Atlas instead of starting Monday.

That guy just made the best decision of his career!

Another person on this forumn confirmed for me that Del is making these guys sign 2 year contracts. No reputable airline does that. Just further proof how far and fast that Evergreen is sinking.

The new 400 is flying now. A truly great airplane. The LCF pilots are running like rats off a sinking ship, to Atlas. They are already short on 400 pilots thanks to our great leader. The 200 is on top the waterpark and the T/A should go down in flames. Just about normal for around here.

Latest resources

Back