• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You already had the massive part. I we don't get some cash soon we will all be out of work for X Mass... You only have 20 classic crews now. Not sure how many on the 400.
We need cash to to get more 400's and that will mean less 200 flying. If this does not happen soon we are done for...

Zoneload,

Have you heard anything regarding the sale of EHI? My Mickeyville source said it was looking like this time it actually was going to go thru.

Zoneload,

Have you heard anything regarding the sale of EHI? My Mickeyville source said it was looking like this time it actually was going to go thru.

That is what I have heard also. But we have been down this road 2 other times.
If it sells this time we should be ok. If not then I think we are done for.

Zoneload, you seem to be in the know. IF EHI sells, how long before we burn through that cash to be in the same situation as we are in today?

We sold Marana and it didn't take long before we were back in the "money crunch".

A very good point. I can only hope that with adding a few more 400 aircraft and parking the old worn out classic aircraft will help generate money. You have to remember that for the first 3 months of 2012 we had no flying. So we are still digging out of that hole. I don't know if the sale will help or not. I really don't know anymore!!! I do know that like you guys I want to see this work. I need the job!!!

Lodge being built across the street,, Our pay on the 15th will not arrive till the 17th.. Things pretty much suck now..

Latest resources

Back