• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its easy to say "just walk away" but there are some fellas over ther with 30plus years just gaining experience at the Grim. once you get older it gets hard to just walk away and prove your point!

I hope it works out for the pilots group but im a skeptic the way ez has been miss managed for the past few decades.

Sorry Bro, I ment no disrespect. I hear you.
Maybe there is a Kharma after all. The Old man son dying and so. He's been terrible when is coming working with people. It looks like he's been some form of Dictator in other life or he thinks he is some kind of special with a Devine call to be a water park God?!

Does EZ still want a two year note signed for $?? When I was there it was a gentlemans agreement with no $ involved.

It has always been just your word. No $ to worry about. The union would never agree to that.

I did hear a few years ago that they approach BF about a $ amount and he said no.

I can't see how in this down economic time, with military draw downs and all this company which is barely hanging on by a thread is going to make it? The competition is so much bigger and financially stronger too.

Latest resources

Back