• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even Warren Buffett is bleeding money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He just spent $5 billion on Goldman Sachs.

I think he'll be ok.

I nominate Uncle Warren for Sec. of the treasury.

It took a long time to get in this mess. It will take a long time to get out.

Do a little reading on the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 and how Clinton stepped up its enforcement in the 90s. Looks like a smoking gun to me.

I imagine if Clinton stepped up enforcement of this, then the following part of the law would have been enforced as well: "Nor does the law require institutions to make high-risk loans that jeopardize their safety."

I don't think it's the smoking gun more than you trying to blow smoke up our a$$es to forward your own personal political view. Nice try.

Buffet and Obama

I find it humorous that several of the folks on this board hold Warren Buffet in such high regard and yet seem to have an almost visceral distaste for Obama. One guy even says that Obama is red (It's obvious he never read Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto, though I guess he does listen to Rush Limbaugh and Bill OReilly.) The humorous part is that Warren Buffet is the ultimate capitalist and patriotic American and not only does he support Senator Obama, but has said that Obama would make a great leader that will take this nation in the right direction.

I find it humorous that several of the folks on this board hold Warren Buffet in such high regard and yet seem to have an almost visceral distaste for Obama.

When it comes to matters of the almighty dollar... I pay homage to Warren, and none other. But just like the Eagles and Lynard Skynard are the greatest bands of all time (and I'll fight ya to prove it!:D)....

I don't ask any of them for political advice.

Oh I put a few buds away to some "stairway" tunes with a high school honey.

Come to think of it, that chick had curves like the West Virgina turnpike... BAM!

How can you possibly compare The Eagles to The Beatles? Nowhere close.

Latest resources

Back