• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EU ETS Compliance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they could just raise the fuel tax instead of creating more red tape....think about it!!!

Yes, but you're thinking like a pilot, not a paper-pushing bureaucrat. They want two things: more employees under them and more control over those not involved in the bureaucracy.

This isn't about reducing pollution. It's about tax revenue and more restrictions on the non-Governmental population.

Sidebar: I just read the other day that the whole ETS was cooked up in the '90's by Enron and Goldman Sachs. Apparently, Enron didn't get its hooks into the Government as deeply as GS so they perished. FWIW.

TC

Yes, but you're thinking like a pilot, not a paper-pushing bureaucrat. They want two things: more employees under them and more control over those not involved in the bureaucracy.

This isn't about reducing pollution. It's about tax revenue and more restrictions on the non-Governmental population.

Sidebar: I just read the other day that the whole ETS was cooked up in the '90's by Enron and Goldman Sachs. Apparently, Enron didn't get its hooks into the Government as deeply as GS so they perished. FWIW.

TC

winner winner chicken dinner ....BING! :p

So who are you guys using for compliance? I tried sending the email out to Eurocontrol to be assigned my member state and I got a "inbox full" reply. Good lord. Nobody seems to know what the he!! is going on, so how am I?

Latest resources

Back