ERJ-170 Mainline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chautauqua Express: Operated by Republic Airlines

Well, if you happen to get "stuck" at RAH, at least you can get "stuck" flying a ERJ-170 and logging valuable time in a RJ that will set you apart from the other regional pilots with time in the run of the mill CRJs and ERJ-145s.

That's ridiculous. Recruiters et al makes zero distinction between 170's and other RJ's. They're all RJ's.

This is getting kind of dumb. While I dont miss being a regional pilot, I sure enjoy reading what you children are up to.

Today? Sitting around the house debating if I want to go outside or not, temperature is -4.7 at 9:29AM and that is not including the wind chill.

Today? Sitting around the house debating if I want to go outside or not, temperature is -4.7 at 9:29AM and that is not including the wind chill.

lol I ment to your profession :) u used to be at eagle correct?

Darn cold temps. I aint doin sh!t either

at least the beer is cold

Went corporate back in May, actually a fractional in May out of the UAE, now back stateside flying a Gulfstream, the mid East flying was fun, just not for me.

Look at your paycheck and the tail of your aircraft.... Do they both have the same name written on them? No? Than you my friends are flying RJ's no matter what certificate your airlines operates on.

With that train of thought are the Air Canada E-175's RJ's? They are paid mainline pay and benefits, and when they replace an Airbus on a route the route is still flown by a mainline pilot. Oddly enough if the Airbus is replaced by a 70 seat CRJ this is no longer the case.

Latest resources

Back