• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ERJ-170 Mainline

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
I hear that some RAH ERJ-170 pilots consider themselves flying for RAH mainline, while RAH ERJ-145 pilots are considered RAH express. I heard this same talk from Independence Air pilots who flew the A-319 vs. Indy CRJ pilots.

Aerosurfer

I envy the Gaut
Total Time
Point7
I hear that some RAH ERJ-170 pilots consider themselves flying for RAH mainline, while RAH ERJ-145 pilots are considered RAH express. I heard this same talk from Independence Air pilots who flew the A-319 vs. Indy CRJ pilots.

Welcome to Three years ago....

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
This is turning into a typical flightinfo thread with all the juvenile responses to a legitimate post.

CX880

Total Time
MCI to LAX? Sounds like mainline to me. It's supposed to be a temporary thing. Can anybody tell us how "junior" these flights are supposed to be since all RAH pilots despise this flying?:rolleyes:

flyer172r

Total Time
The "chautauqua mainline" is just a joke. No substantial meaning behind it.

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
MCI to LAX? Sounds like mainline to me. It's supposed to be a temporary thing. Can anybody tell us how "junior" these flights are supposed to be since all RAH pilots despise this flying?:rolleyes:

They all publicly despise the flying but privately are greatful for it so they can upgrade quicker and get that coveted 1000 TPIC.

McNugget

Banned
messiah
Total Time

Good one! Wow, look at all the suckers who are falling right into it. You sure got 'em that time!

deadstick

Pucker Factor: HIGH
Total Time
e^x
McN,

Didn't 16-717s got killed off, too...in addition to the 4 1900s and 12 Dork Jets?

Good pic nonetheless. I saw one for the first time in MCI over the holidays. Sad. Very sad.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
This is turning into a typical flightinfo thread with all the juvenile responses to a legitimate post.

Hahaha!!! Is this the best you can do?? Leave the flamebait threads/posts to the people who know how it's done.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
If you really wanted to get a rise out of somebody, you should have posted this on the MAJORS board and watch some of those guys have a conniption.

McNugget

Banned
messiah
Total Time

I hear your boyfriend, PCL_128. calling you.

YES!

McNugget 1 Browntothebone 0

BUDDHA145

Total Time
is just a bad joke between the 3 RAH certificates...

...freaking Chautauqua connection!!!