• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERJ-170 Mainline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear that some RAH ERJ-170 pilots consider themselves flying for RAH mainline, while RAH ERJ-145 pilots are considered RAH express. I heard this same talk from Independence Air pilots who flew the A-319 vs. Indy CRJ pilots.

Why again is your bone brown? Not that there's anything wrong with it. . .

They are mainline because they get to park next to mainline 737's and it just happens to rub off on those little brats.

They are mainline because they get to park next to mainline 737's and it just happens to rub off on those little brats.

little brats as in United, US Airways, and Delta brats voting to give up scope riiiiiiiiiiight?:cool:

sounds like you failed your interview. Sorry you're flying the crj. No really! I am:erm:

Last edited:
Upgrade!? What upgrade!? Anyone seen my upgrade!!!!???? Give me a break pal. Things are no better here than any where else.

Well, if you happen to get "stuck" at RAH, at least you can get "stuck" flying a ERJ-170 and logging valuable time in a RJ that will set you apart from the other regional pilots with time in the run of the mill CRJs and ERJ-145s.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back