Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU "Top Gun" video.. this is pretty bad.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You got that right!

Tailwheelman said:
I too am speechless. Stuff like that just makes us all look bad. Those guys need to be locked in a portable toilet and set on fire. I'm gonna go shower....i feel dirty just from watching that.

Good Lord! How anyone made it past about 30 seconds is completely beyond me. I can't even listen to that damned song anymore with out wanting to kill someone! And this video is a good example of why the guys I fly with who did attend ERAU try to hide that fact. Either that or they simply start out by saying "I went to Riddle, but I'm not like that.":puke:

-Blucher

I hope that moron "crashes and burns"! the sad thing is that his network friends actually believe his crap. Sad society we live in

Wow-- More cheese in 2 frames of that nugget than in the whole state of WI... and I think that it's safe to say that next yrs Academy Awards won't feature new category: "best collective performance from pilot dorks in a mockumentary".
One question though-- does Riddle really make their students wear the military-style flight suit while they're flying the pattern in a 172??

You think after their Chief and Asst. Chief put two airplanes together* these guys would think before doing anything stupid like that.

*I relize they were practicing for a aerobatic display and accidents happen, I was not blaming them in anyway for what happened. Just if it can happen to 2 experienced aero pilots maybe students shouldn't be doing that crap and video taping it.

BuckMurdock1 said:
Wow-- More cheese in 2 frames of that nugget than in the whole state of WI... and I think that it's safe to say that next yrs Academy Awards won't feature new category: "best collective performance from pilot dorks in a mockumentary".
One question though-- does Riddle really make their students wear the military-style flight suit while they're flying the pattern in a 172??
Air Force ROTC guys who have been awarded flight slots wear the flight suits...so its a ROTC thing.

Latest resources

Back