Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU "Top Gun" video.. this is pretty bad.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too am speechless. Stuff like that just makes us all look bad. Those guys need to be locked in a portable toilet and set on fire. I'm gonna go shower....i feel dirty just from watching that.

SlapShot said:
This is "Brokeback Mountain". I could not even get past the first 3 minutes.

This is why people make fun of Riddle grads. Good thing I do not go to alumni functions so I do not have to worry about running into any of them.

I could only get to 5:12, anyone beat that time?

Man do you think they could have at *LEAST* gotten the danged dialogue and voice inflection from the original correct????? SHEESH *EVERYONE* who flies can recite that movie by heart and even mimick the voices. Those guys weren't even close...

Still wasn't as lame as that idiot 19 year old "ExpressJet Captain" over on MYSPACE.com... Sean DICKerson.

that ish was hilarious. Come on guys, relax. they are just having fun. They werent serious you can see some of the guys crack up. You can say they got too much time on their hands, but you got to admit that was comedy.

Still wasn't as lame as that idiot 19 year old "ExpressJet Captain" over on MYSPACE.com... Sean DICKerson

http://www.myspace.com/sdickerson

I had to check it out.. the kid is not even a pilot, he still goes to school and yet is wearing 4 stripes and lists his income as 150K to 250K/yr! Boy is he in for a big surprise.

Latest resources

Back