Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU "Top Gun" video.. this is pretty bad.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they put that much effort in a party all of them could get laid.

then again maybe not but atleast they would be drunk.

Weasil said:
Still wasn't as lame as that idiot 19 year old "ExpressJet Captain" over on MYSPACE.com... Sean DICKerson

http://www.myspace.com/sdickerson

I had to check it out.. the kid is not even a pilot, he still goes to school and yet is wearing 4 stripes and lists his income as 150K to 250K/yr! Boy is he in for a big surprise.

Hey, this tool clearly works for SkyWest or no one at all. Don't pin this guy on us at XJT!

I'm kinda outing myself here as a riddle grad/IP, but I did a few flights for the guy who played goose(poorly i might add). I unsatted him on more items than i can remember. What makes me really sick is that all of those guys were AFROTC, they all thought they were billy badass. I weep for our national security.

He doesn't work for anyone. He deleted his resume' where he listed his current employer as EXPRESSJET based in ONT.

He has also supposedly worked for NETJETS and some cargo company, all in the last 9 months. Apparently he is typed in several CITATION models in addition to the CRJ he flies for ExpressJet. LOL!!!!

LegacyDriver said:
Man do you think they could have at *LEAST* gotten the danged dialogue and voice inflection from the original correct????? SHEESH *EVERYONE* who flies can recite that movie by heart and even mimick the voices. Those guys weren't even close...

Still wasn't as lame as that idiot 19 year old "ExpressJet Captain" over on MYSPACE.com... Sean DICKerson.

No $hit, "Hey Scott"----should be " Morning Scott"

"Lets not B.S here Mavrick".......should be " Dont bull$hit me Mavrick"

I agree, If your gonna spoof Top Gun your fckn with something you better get perfect.

Hehehhehe, well it is one of those things... It's like listening to a speech where the guy mispronounces the same word over and over again. Pretty soon all you are doing is waiting to hear the word again and brain-dumping everything the yahoo is saying.

Ditto here.

I just kept hearing myself say, "That's not how he said that." LOL

I couldn't help it. TOP GUN for all its faults is just ICONIC. It's part of the culture like COCA COLA and APPLE PIE. Call it cheesy call it whatever, but let's face it, we have all seen it and we all love it for all its faults. AND WE HAVE ALL WATCHED IT ENOUGH TIMES THAT WE CAN QUOTE IT WORD FOR FRIGGIN' WORD.

There are threads here that prove it. :)

I tried the link... this is all I got:

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their acccount has

been deleted.

damn, and I was really looking forward to seeing that :( lol

YES! WE GOT RID OF HIM! LOL!

What a toolkit. I will try to find it in my history and bring it back from the dead!
LOL!

Not exactly an F-14 shooting off the deck of the USS Enterprise. In all the times I've flown my 172, "Highway to the Danger Zone" has never popped in my head as I was rotating and climbing at a whopping 76 knots! LMAO

Don't want to see how they plan to do the "goose scene" and eject out of a cessna! :rolleyes:

VERY VERY SAD! I guess that is what happens at Riddle, you can't get laid with the 30-1 guy to girl ratio so you have to spoof a well known movie flying the dreaded 172 so your popular group of friends has something to talk about over a cup of milk!

Latest resources

Back