• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The same can be said about 95% of majors' pilots when it comes to the regionals. They are as, if not more, clueless. Yet you always seem to have all the answers about every regional..... Hmmmm

The same can be said about 95% of majors' pilots when it comes to the regionals. They are as, if not more, clueless. Yet you always seem to have all the answers about every regional..... Hmmmm

Yeah, some people are more knowledgable. Some people can understand the WHOLE industry. You need to be friendly to those people, they may lead you in the right direction, and some on here really need some good advice and direction. I want people to succeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It will be real interesting when Bloch releases his interpretation. Can you imagine the crapstorm if he rules that the DRC was incorrect and the Colgan guys should have been displaced before the Pinnacle and Mesaba ones?

Is that really even a possibility? I'm mixed about that outcome. For me it sucks being downgraded after 9 years, but it isn't the Colgan guys/gals fault either. I know it's beating a dead horse, but the real blame should be on the 9E merger committee and Block himself.

Compass has been filling their classes with Endeavor pilots too. Speaking of Jet Blue. What is the monthly health insurance cost for a pilot and kids?
They have a policy for pilot plus kids at $162 monthly or family around $350.

Yeah, some people are more knowledgable. Some people can understand the WHOLE industry. You need to be friendly to those people, they may lead you in the right direction, and some on here really need some good advice and direction. I want people to succeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Except you are a morbidly obese, zit encrusted booger eater, you are no more knowledgeable than any other Aspergers Syndrome kid, your obsession is with DAL instead of trains or comic books. Keep on trying though! Nice job fooling the fools on this site, that actually think you "fly" something other than PC with a joystick.
You just regurgitate stuff you have read on a multitude of other websites and pose it as your own.
Goober!

Except you are a morbidly obese, zit encrusted booger eater, you are no more knowledgeable than any other Aspergers Syndrome kid, your obsession is with DAL instead of trains or comic books. Keep on trying though! Nice job fooling the fools on this site, that actually think you "fly" something other than PC with a joystick.
You just regurgitate stuff you have read on a multitude of other websites and pose it as your own.
Goober!

Hahahaha! You are sooo scared of the future, and know you can't get hired anywhere else. You are like the band on the deck of the Titanic, you will ride the ship down.... Good, you deserve it, loser!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahahaha! You are sooo scared of the future, and you know you can't get hired anywhere else. You know you're an idiot. It's laughable, just like you! You are like the band on the deck of the Titanic, you will ride the ship down.... Good, you and Freeturd should stay exactly where you are, while you can.... Bye loser!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Hear that?
It's you mom yelling at you to stop picking your nose and take out the garbage.
Scared of your future huh? You worried that the pizza parlor you shake the sign for will furlough you for eating your boogers in public while shaking the sign.

Last edited:
Hear that?
It's you mom yelling at you to stop picking your nose and take out the garbage.

No, that's your Mom. She said she was sick of your dad's small hands, which you inherited supposedly, and called me over.

Thanks for trying to change the subject. You are sooo scared. Wow.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, that's your Mom. She said she was sick of your dad's small hands, which you inherited supposedly, and called me over.

Thanks for trying to change the subject. You are sooo scared. Wow.

Bye Bye---General Lee
It must be frustrating to know that you will never get a drivers license, much less a pilot certificate. Poor Jenny or should I say Pvt. Oedipus, your obsession with mothers is really very telling.

It must be frustrating to know that you will never get a drivers license, much less a pilot certificate. Poor Jenny or should I say Pvt. Oedipus, your obsession with mothers is really very telling.

Ahahaha! Big words for a middle school grad! You know you are a loser, and your situation isn't going to get better. Enjoy the Titanic!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back