• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest is struggling to fill theirs as well. It's all starting to happen as has been predicted. Oh and rumor has it that Mesa had people in the parking lot of the SkyWest trg bldg trying to poach newhires as they went to class each day.

If true, times have certianly changed from when OO was poaching YV pilots out of YV HQ parking lot.

No he didn't! Good God who started that?

All the CP did was drive the guys who did around for a whiz quiz and give them a brief from the company. Like all CP's he was sleeping late onthe weekend.

Seriously, someone has to explain to me why people make that up, when it is public knowledge who did go off, well public if u know how to use ftweb.

So the CP was the pilot who departed the pavement? Or he gave those pilots a little cursory debrief? (The news said they slid off while on the ice)

So the CP was the pilot who departed the pavement? Or he gave those pilots a little cursory debrief? (The news said they slid off while on the ice)

No CP wasnt flying, he just did his duty as CP and xported pilots around for whiz quiz and company debrief. Debreif is mandatory.

And yes, they slid off taxiway, juliet has a second bend to the right landing 22L. Upon exiting, right before the turn, the plane hit black ice (packed snow followed by rain then freezing rain for u southern folk) and interia did the rest. Nothing left the improved surfave and no damage.

No he didn't! Good God who started that?

All the CP did was drive the guys who did around for a whiz quiz and give them a brief from the company. Like all CP's he was sleeping late onthe weekend.

Seriously, someone has to explain to me why people make that up, when it is public knowledge who did go off, well public if u know how to use ftweb.

No CP wasnt flying, he just did his duty as CP and xported pilots around for whiz quiz and company debrief. Debreif is mandatory.

And yes, they slid off taxiway, juliet has a second bend to the right landing 22L. Upon exiting, right before the turn, the plane hit black ice (packed snow followed by rain then freezing rain for u southern folk) and interia did the rest. Nothing left the improved surfave and no damage.

Not much you can do on black ice. I'm a former 9E pilot - live near ATL and saw it on the ATL news. I miss JFK and the good crews we had. Different place now...just a couple of yrs later.

But one of my JFK buddies (displaced from ATL 900 FO) was telling me that CP was being displaced to DTW. JFK used to be the junior base.

Not much you can do on black ice. I'm a former 9E pilot - live near ATL and saw it on the ATL news. I miss JFK and the good crews we had. Different place now...just a couple of yrs later.

But one of my JFK buddies (displaced from ATL 900 FO) was telling me that CP was being displaced to DTW. JFK used to be the junior base.

MSP is apparently the junior base now.

3NH in a class at 9E? Expect management to declare they will do 1 class a week and there will be 150 weeks in the year, therefore they WILL make their quota this year. Facts should never get in the way of making goals.

3NH in a class at 9E? Expect management to declare they will do 1 class a week and there will be 150 weeks in the year, therefore they WILL make their quota this year. Facts should never get in the way of making goals.

Supposedly Guum-ball went to ATL with the American Eagle contract to show how outclassed our contract is in comparison. I wasnt there but I Imagine the conversation went like this.

RA: Hey there Gummy, I hear youre doing a great job over there.
GB: Slight hiccup on the hiring side, we only got three new hires and the union wont budge on letting us give new hires signing bonuses with payraises.
RA: WELL DAMMIT! Have that Lee Moak fellow write those bastard pilots another email. Tell him this time to really lay it on thick.
GB: Ok, but I have to start parking 50 seaters faster starting in march if this doesnt work.
RA: Don't you worry. I don't worry about March problems until May or June. We will get by.
GB: How?
RA: I'll tell you in August!

Supposedly Guum-ball went to ATL with the American Eagle contract to show how outclassed our contract is in comparison. I wasnt there but I Imagine the conversation went like this.

RA: Hey there Gummy, I hear youre doing a great job over there.
GB: Slight hiccup on the hiring side, we only got three new hires and the union wont budge on letting us give new hires signing bonuses with payraises.
RA: WELL DAMMIT! Have that Lee Moak fellow write those bastard pilots another email. Tell him this time to really lay it on thick.
GB: Ok, but I have to start parking 50 seaters faster starting in march if this doesnt work.
RA: Don't you worry. I don't worry about March problems until May or June. We will get by.
GB: How?
RA: I'll tell you in August!
very good!

Latest resources

Back