• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
" At least with the ssp people wont pass the interview or you have a small chance of being picked for the interview out of seniority " Did you ever think that you may not pass the interview? Maybe you have not been around the last 15 years but there are some awesome guys on our list that have been shot down by major airlines. Guys that have their Sh*t together and sharp all around. So you think if you get the opportunity to interview ahead of them you are a shoe in? Good luck with that.

No I but I know that I will be prepared for the interview and if I pass I will have earned it. Where some dueschbags at all three of our airlines will not prepare and they will not get the job.

No I but I know that I will be prepared for the interview and if I pass I will have earned it. Where some dueschbags at all three of our airlines will not prepare and they will not get the job.

I'm just curious, what is your estimation of the percentage of db's at this company? There's no right or wrong answer but recently it seems like employees have gone from "95% of our pilots are great" to "Everyone senior to me is an idiot".

I'm just curious, what is your estimation of the percentage of db's at this company? There's no right or wrong answer but recently it seems like employees have gone from "95% of our pilots are great" to "Everyone senior to me is an idiot".

I would say about 5%. It's probably the same at every airline

Let me put it this way, I'm good with a flow that is attached with seniority rights. Because as we know at any time they can be cancelled. Look at what happened to Mesaba it was bs. If we all got numbers and then flowed I would be fine becuase you wouldn't lose seniority while you waited.

I like that idea. I think they are realizing they cannot park the 200's as fast as they wanted as they do not want to lose that market. I would also assume that they were not figuring that so many pilots would have left so soon and fast from Endeavor.

I think somewhere in their warped minds at Delta they thought they could rape our contract and offer a joke of a career program in the guise of a guaranteed interview while forecasting hiring and class sizes to eliminate that program costing them nothing-not even a broken promise. I think they will start stepping up our benefits to try and get people to stay to keep the operation just good enough to make huge money and not let it fall apart because of staffing issues.

First they offered the guaranteed interview, then it will be the performance based bonus checks which will be a joke, then a profit sharing that will be nothing like the Delta one as Delta can funnel as much money from Endeavor as they want and call it "management expenses (see Mesaba airlines and MAIR Holdings example), then they will offer 30 more CRJ 900's so that the FO's will all see an upgrade and stay and thus they will be able to squeeze enough time out of the 200 in order to get the 900's and 717's on line. I also suspect that the first offer for the 30 more CRJ 900's will have "new hire" only bonus's attached to them.

Little does Delta know that there are hundreds (1500 or more even?) at Endeavor who will not wait for Delta and a promise of an interview in 5+ years when the standards can change the moment an Endeavor pilots walks in the door (predicated on how well Endeavor is staffed at the time too i might add).

I like that idea. I think they are realizing they cannot park the 200's as fast as they wanted as they do not want to lose that market. I would also assume that they were not figuring that so many pilots would have left so soon and fast from Endeavor.

I think somewhere in their warped minds at Delta they thought they could rape our contract and offer a joke of a career program in the guise of a guaranteed interview while forecasting hiring and class sizes to eliminate that program costing them nothing-not even a broken promise. I think they will start stepping up our benefits to try and get people to stay to keep the operation just good enough to make huge money and not let it fall apart because of staffing issues.

First they offered the guaranteed interview, then it will be the performance based bonus checks which will be a joke, then a profit sharing that will be nothing like the Delta one as Delta can funnel as much money from Endeavor as they want and call it "management expenses (see Mesaba airlines and MAIR Holdings example), then they will offer 30 more CRJ 900's so that the FO's will all see an upgrade and stay and thus they will be able to squeeze enough time out of the 200 in order to get the 900's and 717's on line. I also suspect that the first offer for the 30 more CRJ 900's will have "new hire" only bonus's attached to them.

Little does Delta know that there are hundreds (1500 or more even?) at Endeavor who will not wait for Delta and a promise of an interview in 5+ years when the standards can change the moment an Endeavor pilots walks in the door (predicated on how well Endeavor is staffed at the time too i might add).

I would be willing to bet that you are right approximately 1200-1600 pilots would take the first opportunity at American or united even living in delta bases. Also fos will continue to go to legacies and mid majors.

Delta couldn't care less and that's the problem for pilots. The only thing they cared about was a rock bottom contract and what it does to the rest of the regionals. You really think they care how many leave, how it effects pinnacle ops? They watched dozens per month flocking away from comair(they owned) for years and then in the end sent hundreds packing all at once. They don't care at all about pinnacles performance or how many leave. They may act publicly like they do but its just a show.

There was a decade that it looked like the regionals could work as a career, its on its way back to in and out as fast as possible and pray it works. I can't stand flyer but he is right about take anything you can get that is outside someone elses umbrella. I remember thinking about the guys around me leaving for airtran and thinking man that company isn't very good, why leave for there. Well I was wrong. Those guys are now at SWA with many years of service under their belts making a shat load.

Latest resources

Back