End of year paycheck

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But Cole, they are bringing us Atlanta!

ATL, and DCA, and Mexico, and Caribbean, more LGA slots, CRW, ABE, MDT, PWM, Tunica, Gulfport, Moline, Bloomington, Key West, MIA, HPN, SWF, allnighters, and the arbitrator WILL AGREE. Enjoy it guys.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You want an AAI rate? Here ya go:

4yr FO

Gross: $93,885

$6600 signing bonus(included in the gross)
$5800 per diem(included in the gross)
$8500 company contribution to 401k

850 block

Thanksgiving and Christmas off. Work most weekends but that's by choice.

Not the top of the heap but certainly not the bottom either.

That's more like....72,985? 81485? 401K match in there?....I don't think people are adding those extras to their gross....You don't have to try to make it look bigger than it is. Thank you for sharing though.

The bottom line, you deserve a better pay. A lot of us do. Regional pilots definitely deserve more like 85K(for FOs) as they do in other countries.

I think it was cool to see this information. Some people seem to get A LOT flying corporate jets. Some of these Airbus guys are doing pretty well too. In the end, I hope we get the pay and the respect we deserve.

------------------------------------
2nd year*, SWA
680 hrs
(Reserve, did pick up here and there, mostly 15-16 days off)
*2months of 3rd year pay
(retro not included)
(Per diem 6000 not included)
(401K match 11000 not included)
------------------------------------

Last edited:
You want an AAI rate? Here ya go:

4yr FO

Gross: $93,885

$6600 signing bonus(included in the gross)
$5800 per diem(included in the gross)
$8500 company contribution to 401k

850 block

Thanksgiving and Christmas off. Work most weekends but that's by choice.

Not the top of the heap but certainly not the bottom either.

Thank you for your numbers. Same for me with xmas and turkey day off.

Here is hoping all goes well with getting you on property.

Third year FO.

136,000 gross
5800 perdiem not included
6500 retro check not included
800 hours of block as a commuter.

Total pay for 2010 at SWa 148,300 about mid level in my class. Top wage earners were around 160,00.

Are we talking gross or net here? Either way it is so pathetic I want to cry!!!!

7 year Airbus FO Frontier: Gross $86,600 Net $58,800:bawling:

So $93885-$5800-$6600= $81485, I made 148k ish as a 4 year FO, not including perdiem or retro for 750 hours. That a nice $67000/year pay raise for Airtran FOs.

Nice little raise. Hope your idiots don't ruin it for you good tranny dudes.

General, We could list our cities too.

You know nothing about our SLI, you went through a Delta/NWA SLI..... and you ended up on the good end, thats why you like to listen to yourself talk/type on the keyboard.

Fact is some NWA guys lost out, some lost their seats too. It happened (tranny types).

The ONLY things similar about Delta/NWA SLI is we have 3 arbitrators like you guys did and we have the same law firm you guys did. Thats it - so shut your trap, you bring nothing to the table or this forum. Go fly one of your awesome trips and leave your computer at home.

It's funny, a few years ago you guys where the bottom of the barrel as far as pay and benefits.

We've been at or near the top in W2 pay (pay rates never tell the whole story) since I've been here amigo.

A little humility, and an appreciation of the time others have put
into their careers would be in order.

Back atcha. Getting hired at SWA didn't just "happen" for anyone. Maybe you should show some respect for your AAI brothers and sisters who busted their butts to get here.

No "Seat-Grab" Windfall.

I couldn't agree more. You stay in your seat, under your contract. We'll stay in ours. It is unacceptable for your 50% windfall to delay the upgrade of a single SWA pilot.

175K (including retro)
Seniorish FO
Not very aggressive on the open time this year

I couldn't agree more. You stay in your seat, under your contract. We'll stay in ours. It is unacceptable for your 50% windfall to delay the upgrade of a single SWA pilot.

Stay in your seat, behind your fence and enjoy tranny pay (for at least 24 months longer).

Stay in your seat, behind your fence and enjoy tranny pay (for at least 24 months longer).

The guy works for SWA, in fact it says it in his profile. He was slamming AirTran (as usual) so I guess you decided to agree with his asinine post for what reason?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back