• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Road Show May 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm heading to the atl road show. should i apply online before going? i'm asking because i don't want to get some automated response saying "thanks, but no thanks", then talk to the recruiter and have them ask me why i bothered with the road show if i'd already been told "no". on the other hand, i don't want to look like a jerk if they expect that you've already applied online before you go to the roadshow. clear as mud?

i'm heading to the atl road show. should i apply online before going? i'm asking because i don't want to get some automated response saying "thanks, but no thanks", then talk to the recruiter and have them ask me why i bothered with the road show if i'd already been told "no". on the other hand, i don't want to look like a jerk if they expect that you've already applied online before you go to the roadshow. clear as mud?

If you exceed their posted minimums I would fill out the application and print it out and bring it to the roadshow. I did that and received an invitation to the interview on the spot.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back