Emirates Road Show May 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Logbook Question

As far as logbook verification; in the US stamping our logs by our 121 employer is not status quo, infact my employer had no idea what I was talking about. Is a letter from my Chief Pilot inserted into my logbook stating my hours verified acceptable? What is the best way to hurdle this box? What did you guys do?

yeah it's pretty silly, this stamp thing. My CP was similar...he didn't have a stamp (I ordered him one, cost me 10 bucks) just so he could sign my logbook after my last 121 flight...you can also have him type a letter on company letterhead stating your hours match what is in the crewtrac system used by your airline. It's a PITA, we all agree. It's for the GCAA.

Hey guys,

I noticed the EK job fair in ATL is at the same Hotel/same weekend as the "Kit Darby Children's College Fund" job fair (sorry Kit just kidding). I don't want to fork out $150 bucks to talk to one company.

They are two seperate events right?, anyone?

According to EK´s website they WILL BE part of the Air Inc. seminar in ATL, so I would call Air Inc to see what their fee to attend is. I´m pretty sure that all other EK´sjob fairs are free. Good luck!

Yep.. I can see the one in ATL is with them, but how bout the other ones???, If any body pay any $$$ mula to get in??? thx

I am going to the one in CLT or HOU...

I noticed the may 30th date is no long listed on the Emirates web site. I'm guessing if you want to attend in ATL you have to pay Kit. Might be worth calling about.

The EK roadshow in Denver last week was free. If you had 4000 hours and 2000 jet, almost everyone was invited for an interview.

Latest resources

Back