• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not enough money to be in 120 degree place....sorry, thanks but no thanks.

they need to pay FOs 150k per year and Captains 300k per year plus free housing

We are all heart broken that you are not going to join us out here!!!!!! Take care and enjoy. By the way, when I was in Florida for the Summer, the average temperature was 105 F daily, add the humidity and it felt like 120 F, not much difference. uba757

We are all heart broken that you are not going to join us out here!!!!!! Take care and enjoy. By the way, when I was in Florida for the Summer, the average temperature was 105 F daily, add the humidity and it felt like 120 F, not much difference. uba757

I could have joined you Dec 2004, but your disrespect as a country towards women was a no go......sorry.

a few more ex emirates pilots on the ground school, I ws told...I wonder why they quit emirates? but I am glad you are happy there. Talk to me 3 years from now.

I could have joined you Dec 2004, but your disrespect as a country towards women was a no go......sorry.

a few more ex emirates pilots on the ground school, I ws told...I wonder why they quit emirates? but I am glad you are happy there. Talk to me 3 years from now.

Since I am an American, I don't know what disrespect the U.S. Has shown towards women, so I don't know what you are talking about but everyone has the right to their opinion and to say or rant about what ever they want.
People come and people go, it is the nature of the beast in aviation. Some leave because they have been here 8, 10, 12 years and is time to leave and start new things, others leave because they were passed up for upgrade or feel that they have been mistreated in one way or another. I don't know where you work so when you say people have left and gone to where you are at, it is what it is but everyone has a story, good or bad, true or false and you have to take it for what it is, a story of personal experience. uba757

So you chose to stay in a country where mgt and the average population have little respect for pilots? Women can do everything men do in the UAE. Very different from places like Saudi Arabia. Although the social norms are much more restrictive than you might be used to. Lots of pilots quit after putting in a certain amount of years in Dubai. Different reasons. Very few want to spend the rest of their lives as expats. Individuals resigning doesn't mean the EK package is not superior to most stateside contracts. But to each his own...

Listen Sherlock..

In three years time from now he'll probably be sitting LHS in a heavy making $200-250k plus (overall packakge) having been chauffeur driven to work on his way to a 4-5 star hotel with 15 good looking gals reading an article in the WSJ about the collapse of another 'major' carrier that had to furlough guys from the bottom of some combined list. That furlough will have put a lot of guys out of their misery of sitting commuting RSV for five years flying with skyhags from hell...making squat.

Dont review a book you haven't read...it looks silly.

As to human rights...no drive-by gang bangers in our neighborhood and expat kids leave school here actually knowing how to read and write.

back to your four leg a day life jnr..

fv
ps. anyone calling himself a sniper on-line hasn't seen ********************e...

Listen Sherlock..

In three years time from now he'll probably be sitting LHS in a heavy making $200-250k plus (overall packakge) having been chauffeur driven to work on his way to a 4-5 star hotel with 15 good looking gals reading an article in the WSJ about the collapse of another 'major' carrier that had to furlough guys from the bottom of some combined list. That furlough will have put a lot of guys out of their misery of sitting commuting RSV for five years flying with skyhags from hell...making squat.

Dont review a book you haven't read...it looks silly.

As to human rights...no drive-by gang bangers in our neighborhood and expat kids leave school here actually knowing how to read and writ

back to your four leg a day life jnr..

fv
ps. anyone calling himself a sniper on-line hasn't seen ********************e...

Boy oh Boy...from a barbie jet to a wide body and you are god now...Wake up young man, wake up.

Good luck..Are you wearing those special clothes as well?

3 legs per day sorry

Last edited:
Since I am an American, I don't know what disrespect the U.S. Has shown towards women, so I don't know what you are talking about but everyone has the right to their opinion and to say or rant about what ever they want.
People come and people go, it is the nature of the beast in aviation. Some leave because they have been here 8, 10, 12 years and is time to leave and start new things, others leave because they were passed up for upgrade or feel that they have been mistreated in one way or another. I don't know where you work so when you say people have left and gone to where you are at, it is what it is but everyone has a story, good or bad, true or false and you have to take it for what it is, a story of personal experience. uba757

Fair statement, but I can never compare the good old USA with the emirates........I dont care how much they pay...quality of life in the us is better and lets not kidd ourselves.

+1 for sniper

i would take a paycut (but not a massive one) for the quality of life back in the USA

4 years on and its starting to show.....

Southwest are you listening?

+1 for sniper

i would take a paycut (but not a massive one) for the quality of life back in the USA

4 years on and its starting to show.....

Southwest are you listening?

Isnt the upgrade at SWA projected to be 19 years or something. Very young pilot group

Yes, upgrades will be in the 20+ year range. Keep in mind that pay and benefits are good from the right seat however.

Latest resources

Back