Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To TyphoonPilot and 81Horse

To Typhoon Pilot
Are they taking any pilots up to the 56 year old bracket as advertised?

81 Horse
What about Jewish transvestites?

X man said:
Are they taking any pilots up to the 56 year old bracket as advertised? What about Jewish transvestites?

Old Jewish transvestites?

I'm guessing not, but hey -- I could be wrong.

older pilots at Emirates

To TYphoonPilot
It sounds like you are currently working for Emirates, if I am wrong please forgive me, if I am right, the qriginal question put in another fashion is "have you trained or are you aware of any pilots hired as DEC who are at or close to the limit as mentioned by you.

Thanks and best regards

X man said:
To TYphoonPilot
It sounds like you are currently working for Emirates, if I am wrong please forgive me, if I am right, the qriginal question put in another fashion is "have you trained or are you aware of any pilots hired as DEC who are at or close to the limit as mentioned by you.

Thanks and best regards

Yes, they have taken guys who retired from Cathay and BA at 55.

TP

check out the UAE.gov.ae site. it shows the improvements that their government has made for women in that country. The UAE is trying to overcome its ancient value system. as for the jewish part, When I was 18 I applied for a job at a liquor store owned by a jewish family. the owner asked me if I was jewish. When I replied no, he said "then their is no job available." If the situation where reversed I would be called an anti-semite. I am not. Hey I wonder if El Al would give an Arab man a job?

Really? Can you prove me wrong? And why should the company be free from criticism?

If I am wrong, I'd be very pleased to know it.

Open to anyone?

I am a little short on the jet time requirement but I would like to go here about the airline for future reference. Just curious if they would welcome somebody to the open house not ready for an interview. If yes, would it be appropriate to show up in business casual since I don’t have a suit lying around the crash pad? - Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back