• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the 4000 hour total time requirement a hard number? I'm at about 3850 total hours. Most of which is Part 121 flying. I have about 2000 hours of E170 time (not sure if that counts for anything). Another furloughed NJA guy here. Should have taken that Allegiant job I was offered back in 2007. Story of my career!

Have you submit your application with Qatar Airways...Your chances are better with them than EK. Please understand that I am not saying EK will not call but while your waitting you should have application with others also. My friend with over 8000 hours and 3000 hours Jet PIC and 1900 hours on B747 was shortlisted 6 month ago and hasn't heard back from them so he interviewed with Qatar and was hired on B777. Good luck and dont give up.

Have you submit your application with Qatar Airways...Your chances are better with them than EK. Please understand that I am not saying EK will not call but while your waitting you should have application with others also. My friend with over 8000 hours and 3000 hours Jet PIC and 1900 hours on B747 was shortlisted 6 month ago and hasn't heard back from them so he interviewed with Qatar and was hired on B777. Good luck and dont give up.

Yep, already interviewed with them. The flew me all the way to Doha, I passed the written, only to have them tell me in the interview that it has been too long since I had flown (7 months at that point) and they could not offer me a position. But I am back flying again as of today, so hopefully that currency issue will be no more.

Well they must be desperate; I just received my 2nd email regarding their need for FO's, in as many days.

Perhaps they shouldn't have flushed the 50 guys they had in the pool last year.

Good luck to anyone who feels it's a good gig but I wouldn't touch it now.

Latest resources

Back