Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Late word--but we will be at Dallas on Saturday. If you want to meet and chat, look for us at the Pan Am display. We are just here to grip and grin and show the flag--but we'll be at the May Air Inc Conference in full force with quite a few of our team.

I'll be the guy standing next to the beautiful blonde--hope to see you there!

..hehehe...I meant the girl with bad vision and judgement who's been my bride for almost 17 years...

AlbieF15 said:
..hehehe...I meant the girl with bad vision and judgement who's been my bride for almost 17 years...

Duuuude, 17 years????? Freaking awesome!!! Congrats, dude, dats very cool dat you're bringing her wit you, dude. Keepin dem priorities straight! Is she in da bizznizz with you?

yep...her bio is on the web. Her success rate with jetblue clients is actually our highest overall and is slightly higher than mine, a fact she likes to remind me of regularly. She's also the political spin doctor in the house with candidates who ask for help...

Be careful!!

Albie, I would be very careful if I were you.........

Promoting your wife will force you to work for a living, I see many, many hub turns in your future because everyone will not be utilizing your services......they will find that your wife's services are superior!

Gutter

Anybody wanna wager how many threads go by until this discussion dives in to the gutter. I say three more then WHAMMO!

Latest resources

Back