Emerald Coast at Air Inc in Dallas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SOMcGill

Never met Albie but I have heard many good things about his interview preps for different airlines. I really don’t get it, why are you upset with him???

We are all good at different things and some people might need an extra “push” in order to succeed in an interview. Interviewing is all about you being yourself, but how can you be yourself when you’re absolutely terrified of the interview process itself but most of all - of failing? I think that interview preparations are very helpful to some people; they just help them relax and be themselves. Some people don’t need that help and that’s fine too.

Are you simply jealous of his success or do you dislike people who create successful businesses in general?

av80r

Who Else Have You Met?

boeingdriver said:
I had not interviewed anywhere in over eight years and was very nervous when my SWA interview came up. I called Albie and he graciously met with me one on one for over 3 hours. I dont know of anybody else in this business that would have taken the time to do that. In the end, who knows what went wrong, but I did not get hired. I could call him tomorrow and get my money back, but I hope to have another interview here in the next millennium, and I can go to another seminar for nada.

My hat is still off to Albie for the time he could have been snoozing instead of helping a guy get his head on straight.

Boeing

Just to clarify, I’m certain Albie does a great job and is a caring professional.

I had the pleasure of working with Kathy last July on my resume. Even though I knew exactly which airline I wanted to work for, Kathy took the time to ensure I was thoroughly briefed on the ENTIRE spectrum of pilot opportunities that I would completive for (dual qual, PIC/total time, experience, etc) before we began the process. We spent well over 2 hours gathering ALL of the pertinent information from a 23 year career in the military and artfully melding the marketable items onto paper. The finished product was top-shelf and beyond many of the “chronological” forms that are out there.

Kathy took the time to follow up before and after my interview. When she received the news that I had not been selected, she IMMEDIATELY hunted me down at work (2000 her time) to
  • Make sure I was OK.
  • Check on my application progress with any other companies.
  • Ensure I knew I had her continued support.
I did not prep with Kathy, nor did I use her cover letter service. I requested and paid for a resume, yet received a full time professional in my corner, whose qualitiy, experiece and insight opened my eyes to a myriad of aviation opportunities I did not know existed. She, like Albie, is a caring professional, committed to her clients, dedicated to their future success in a very competitive industry. I for one am very glad they are available for our consideration.

Latest resources

Back