• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Email from Airtran MEC: Secret MOU between SWA and SWAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell ya what slick.....Go to SWALIFE and read GK's mid-year update from last year...page 6...an entire page titled "why we bought Airtran"

Perhaps when GK explains it to you you'll understand.

OK. Lets end this. It is over. You got what you voted for. Everybody knows what you think. Nothing will change. Do what Lear70 did and go away. You will feel better. If you are not happy leave. It will all be over in 50 years from now anyway. Lets talk about American and US Airways and see what happens with their SLI. At least that will be new news.

Are you dense?

Re-read my post. What did the AAI pilots bring to the table? Not Airtan the company.
You see the difference? I might be asking to much of you though. Let me know.

You're funny. In that vein, what did SW pilots bring to the table? Not SW, the company. See how ridiculous an argument that is? I'm letting you know.

I just brought a SW jumpseating Captain up from MCO, ex-freightdog like myself. In fact we both worked for the same outfit out of Willow Run and bullschitted the whole time about mutual friends, flying freight around the world when you were sucking milk from your mom's tit. Great guy, gave me hope again that most SW guys are normal sane peeps like me, not toolbags like you.

Last edited:
Doubt it, you were at Air Tran for a reason. If you had other options you would've exercised them already. But you're right. Feel free to go somewhere else and be happy!

So why was I at AAI?
You must know me because you can read my mind. You seem to think every pilot in the US wanted to go to SWA.

Your comments are pathetic and moronic.
No where did I say I was unhappy, those are your words.
I am looking at a furlough, that is why I have to look for other work.
Clear now?

So why was I at AAI?
You must know me because you can read my mind. You seem to think every pilot in the US wanted to go to SWA.

Your comments are pathetic and moronic.
No where did I say I was unhappy, those are your words.
I am looking at a furlough, that is why I have to look for other work.
Clear now?

No. You're NOT looking at a furlough.

No one on either side is looking at a furlough. You're just saying that to make your personal situation sound worse for argument purposes. Maybe you're pretty low on the overall totem pole, but we were all there once (or more than once), but you most certainly are not "looking at a furlough."

If you want to look for other work, then knock yourself out. That's typically what people who aren't happy do. But in any case, no one's buying your "poor me" argument. We've all got our own sob story.

Clear now?

Bubba

Last edited:
No. You're NOT looking at a furlough.

No one on either side is looking at a furlough. You're just saying that to make your personal situation sound worse for argument purposes. Maybe you're pretty low on the overall totem pole, but we were all there once (or more than once), but you most certainly are not "looking at a furlough."

If you want to look for other work, then knock yourself out. That's typically what people who aren't happy do. But in any case, no one's buying your "poor me" argument. We've all got our own sob story.

Clear now?

Bubba

How would you know?
A lot of us preparing for furlough. It's the smart thing to do. I know you don't understand smart however.
SWA's numbers don't add up pal. They cannot train 1185 of us in 2014 and train all your upgrades.
So tell me, what are they going to do with the surplus pilots?
Like I said before, this is just a job, there are other jobs.
Crystal clear now?

Last edited:
How would you know?
A lot of us preparing for furlough. It's the smart thing to do. I know you don't understand smart however.
SWA's numbers don't add up pal. They cannot train 1185 of us in 2014 and train all your upgrades.
Crystal clear now?

I would agree with bubba, except for the fact of ALPA poking SWA in the eye,over and over.

How would you know?
Crystal clear now?

Yup; it's pretty clear that you're the most miserable and pessimistic "happy" guy on the forum. Sorry to interrupt; carry on. Continue bitching and acting like your life sucks so bad (and, for that matter, that other people care about your bitching).

Maybe you could try for a career in creative writing? You know, when your imminent (gasp!) "furlough" happens.

Bubba

Yup; it's pretty clear that you're the most miserable and pessimistic "happy" guy on the forum. Sorry to interrupt; carry on. Continue bitching and acting like your life sucks so bad (and, for that matter, that other people care about your bitching).

Maybe you could try for a career in creative writing? You know, when your imminent (gasp!) "furlough" happens.

Bubba

Yup it's pretty clear that you are the most arrogant guy on the forum.
You hate facts. Sorry about that chump. You're right, everything is wonderful, nothing to worry about. Bubba knows all.
Maybe you should try a career as a fortune teller, you know everything at least for those that want to read your drivel.

Latest resources

Back