• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! rich boy! :D

250 KIAS said:
Ouch......Herndon, VA, ATCSCC.

No damage here though, just SW of the funnel. Just a few small twigs and branches...I thought my sapling may be ripped from the ground though, but it held.

kingairyahoo said:
^^^obviously never flown freight ;)
I don't think this guys never flown anything before. He was probably on a high school field trip to some ATC facility and overheard the grownups talking.

FN FAL said:
I don't think this guys never flown anything before. He was probably on a high school field trip to some ATC facility and overheard the grownups talking.

wow...

Foxcow said:
wow yourself sonny, I got more time logged with a stupid look on my face, trying to figure out how to adjust the tilt on an airborne weather avoidance radar, than you got total time.

FN FAL said:
wow yourself sonny, I got more time logged with a stupid look on my face, trying to figure out how to adjust the tilt on an airborne weather avoidance radar, than you got total time.

dam radar

FlyJordan said:
dam radar
Well...hate to get all bunged up, but some poser comes on here waving somebodys tail number with an agenda and claims to be a fed as well.

Someone aught to do a www.landings.com lookup on that tail number, give the owner a call and notify him that someone's up to no good. Maybe the owner would be interested in knowing why the "fake" feds are on this board flapping a tailnumber around.

FN FAL said:

It's been a while since someone pulled this "more time on the radar/taxiway/barstool". Kudos to being arrogant.

I agree that posting N numbers is foolish, but give the guy a break.

FN FAL said:
Well...hate to get all bunged up, but some poser comes on here waving somebodys tail number with an agenda and claims to be a fed as well.

Someone aught to do a www.landings.com lookup on that tail number, give the owner a call and notify him that someone's up to no good. Maybe the owner would be interested in knowing why the "fake" feds are on this board flapping a tailnumber around.

OK, just wondering here, I see your point and I agree, but why did you quote what I said too?

Latest resources

Back