El Idioto!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
wow yourself sonny, I got more time logged with a stupid look on my face, trying to figure out how to adjust the tilt on an airborne weather avoidance radar, than you got total time.

Fantastic. Bitter about something?

Hey, FN FAL, is that icon under your name from that Roddy Piper movie where he has the sunglasses that let him see aliens? And there is that 20-minute fight in the alley? What was the title to that movie?

What are the chances that a Freight Dog was flying the Cirrus? Also, since the Cirrus is made out of composits, does it have any type of lightening protection?

Gutenberg said:
Hey, FN FAL, is that icon under your name from that Roddy Piper movie where he has the sunglasses that let him see aliens? And there is that 20-minute fight in the alley? What was the title to that movie?
Yea, it's called "They Live"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

I been trying to find a copy in DVD down at the rental place but no luck. If you're into John Carpenter films, "assault on precinct 13" is a great film...I'm not talkin bout the one with Samuel L. Jackson in it, which was released this year on DVD (although that was a great film as well), there was an earlier film by the same name released back in the 1970's...you gotta see it. A bit hokey, but it was good.

Last edited:
Metro752 said:
I got more time playing with my
Hahaha.... :D

Now there's a good title for one of those "keep it going" threads!

Latest resources

Back