• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ejets will rule the former mainline skies

• Thread starter E170Guppykiller
  • Start date
E

E170Guppykiller

The new E series from Embraer will rule the domestic skies. And since I along with the rest of you are destined to fly at the regionals for the rest of our careers it is fitting that we will be flying the coolest bird around. It is not only a guppy killer it's a mainline killer!

IB6 UB9

I don't Remember
Total Time
10000+
E170Guppykiller said:
The new E series from Embraer will rule the domestic skies. And since I along with the rest of you are destined to fly at the regionals for the rest of our careers it is fitting that we will be flying the coolest bird around. It is not only a guppy killer it's a mainline killer!

I am willing to bet you have a backpack and still live at home with mommy and daddy.

viper548

Total Time
It may be so that the E-series will take over, but it needs to be a mainline plane, E190 and up.

humveedriver

M1165A1
Total Time
+7000
Still you have to respect carefully orchastrated (sp) flame material. I was immedietley annoyed with the young snot nosed picture, and "fast track" school listing of aircraft flown. Oh well...guess what...your preaching to the choir anyway.

Falconjet

Total Time
almost
I think he is 401driver too. He had that same picture for his avatar for a while with his other screen name.

Ignore the bait.

FJ

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
He is Rhoid, Training, 8hrrule, 410dude, I_have_a_pension and E170Guppykiller among his many personas here. If he would only come up with some new material. What he uses now is old and stale.

If he is going to go to all the trouble of continually coming up with new usenames and registering again and again after being banned again and again, then at least come up with some fresh material.

FrenchTickler

Eating Cheese
Total Time
E170Guppykiller said:

No you are wrong troll! The Airbus are the dominant aircrafts of the skies

Our A-380 will POOP on your E-190

Do not mess with The French!

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Oh yea...and all the French guys, too. Including the one above where he is talking to himself.

Juvat

Used Register
Total Time
22+yrs
E170Guppykiller said:

You're on the wrong board fag.

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Total Time
+13000
He's like the Al Queda of FlightInfo., only w/o the cowardly terrorist acts...just cowardly harmless flamebait. Do we have an award here in this department?

Jetjockey

Stay thirsty my friends
Total Time
18K+
crashpad said:
He's like the Al Queda of FlightInfo., only w/o the cowardly terrorist acts...just cowardly harmless flamebait. Do we have an award here in this department?

Even if we did have an award, he has so many identities, we couldn't fit in on the award. I'm sure once he hits puberty, he'll find a new hobby. Let the retarded kid have some fun. It's fun to watch.

eglpilot

Total Time
5000+
hey e170 guppykiller tell me who you are so i can beat the fark out of you !!!!