• Start date
  • Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he is 401driver too. He had that same picture for his avatar for a while with his other screen name.

Ignore the bait.

FJ

He is Rhoid, Training, 8hrrule, 410dude, I_have_a_pension and E170Guppykiller among his many personas here. If he would only come up with some new material. What he uses now is old and stale.

If he is going to go to all the trouble of continually coming up with new usenames and registering again and again after being banned again and again, then at least come up with some fresh material.

E170Guppykiller said:
The new E series from Embraer will rule the domestic skies. And since I along with the rest of you are destined to fly at the regionals for the rest of our careers it is fitting that we will be flying the coolest bird around. It is not only a guppy killer it's a mainline killer!

No you are wrong troll! The Airbus are the dominant aircrafts of the skies

Our A-380 will POOP on your E-190

Do not mess with The French!

E170Guppykiller said:
The new E series from Embraer will rule the domestic skies. And since I along with the rest of you are destined to fly at the regionals for the rest of our careers it is fitting that we will be flying the coolest bird around. It is not only a guppy killer it's a mainline killer!

You're on the wrong board fag.

He's like the Al Queda of FlightInfo., only w/o the cowardly terrorist acts...just cowardly harmless flamebait. Do we have an award here in this department?

crashpad said:
He's like the Al Queda of FlightInfo., only w/o the cowardly terrorist acts...just cowardly harmless flamebait. Do we have an award here in this department?

Even if we did have an award, he has so many identities, we couldn't fit in on the award. I'm sure once he hits puberty, he'll find a new hobby. Let the retarded kid have some fun. It's fun to watch.

Latest resources

Back