• Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eglpilot said:
hey e170 guppykiller tell me who you are so i can beat the Frick out of you !!!!

Just look in the nearest UAX 170 you see, chances are good it will be me.

And you can recognize our esteemed colleague by the furious motion you notice in the cockpit.

That would be him whacking off as he checks his Blackberry to see how many people have replied to his flame-bait posts.

No more replies, and no more fun for our friend.

Dead cats, nuns, Shirley McClaine!!!!!

Why don't we get back to the topic of this thread, how the E jets will rule the domestic skies with regional pilots at the controls and furloughed mainliners watching their contrails from the ground.

Where is a moderator when you need one? Not that any number of other posts in this 'interview' forum have anything to do with interviewing, but i digress....

interesting posts so far. very typical of pilot egos.

The guy states an opinion and all he gets is personal attacks.

Sound familiar? This very same herd mentality that is baking our future.

His post is not as far off base as many would like to think. Look at the orders and deliveries from the two major manufacturers right now. Embraer's propaganda at http://www.embraer.com/outlook/english.asp is not that far fetched and considering the staggering number of airplanes it has on order, it is not as wacky as one might think. Airbus and Boeing are both at odds over the argument of big plane versus little plane as the 'future'. There are literally thousands of very light jets on order and in development.

My point is: sometimes young pilots who are not hoarking down a paycheck yet can see the forest from the trees. Ever meet a 'senior' pilot at an airline? He/she doesn't even know payrates of the junior pukes but they sure can give you some stock quotes (useless info).

What he is really saying is: how do you all see the 100-ish seat jet in the evolution of airlines? Ok, so he comes off sounding like a pinko commie, so what?

Where are the turboprops? What 'killed' those?

Where are the legacy jobs? What major (besides the obvious) has the ability to make money given fuel and labor costs?

Payscales? what 'major' wants to pay legacy rates to it's narrow body pilots and crews?

Northwest, Alaska, Midwest, and many others have been or are using union busting tactics at full force...in this time of airline 'crisis' (aka full loads and low fares) to get lower pay.

I'm not totally agreeing with the author of the original post but to deny the possibility is wishful thinking at best....which is what pilots, me included, can be very good at massaging to rationalize the slide we're in.

Now back to the regularly scheduled personal attacks.

have a nice day,
tranceport

tranceport obviously started his long and thoughtful post before I replied.

No worries - just stop here.

Baseball!!

Aunt Bea!!!!

Small, pathetic men who have nothing better to do than provoke others via the safety of a message board!

E170Guppykiller said:
The truth hurts doesn't it!
Hey Guppiewad,
Did your mom cut your hair with a bowl on your head? You look like Jim Carey in dumb and dumber! If thats your picture, I am truly sorry, you will become the next 50 year old virgin. Probably couldn't get laid with a fist full of hundreds in Amsterdam.
BAAAHAAA
PBR :eek:

E170Guppykiller said:
Why are you making fun of the way I look?
If you gotta ask, you will never get it. 60 year old virgin.
Buy a mirror, get a copy of GQ, or any magazine with the exception of Tiger Beat and compare it to your avatar. 14 bucks at Supercuts would be a start, and a couple grand for some plastic surgery might help. Dumb is gonna be harder.
BAAAHAAA
PBR

Latest resources

Back