EJA708 Off Runway in KASE Sunday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
omg....how did that happen?

you must be one of those that thinks his $hit is ice cream and didn't deserve to get the rejection letter from NJ..........we can spot those a mile away.and before you try a comeback just remember you brought this on, captain.

omg....how did that happen?

you must be one of those that thinks his $hit is ice cream and didn't deserve to get the rejection letter from NJ..........we can spot those a mile away.and before you try a comeback just remember you brought this on, captain.

Hey A$$HOLE where in my original post did i dump on NJA. I clearly stated it was NO BIG DEAL, but i was dumping on the people that don't know what a runup area is. One those people must of been you since you took it as being so offensive.

Last edited:
ok you already confirmed what i said.....no need to continue. I said it was a lear (meant challenger) and you come out with the idiot thing......nice.

Girls, Girls..

You know, its getting real old on reading all these posts where pilots are bickering back and forth like kindergarden kids.....Im done, going to ProPilot.com...had it with this crap! Grow up babies...

ok g200 went aspen....major news there.

Hey, Captain D!ck. I was merely settling the dispute as to what type of a/c Execjet 708 was. I wasn't saying it was involved. Now, not only do I think it was involved, I think you were the driver!

Hey, Captain D!ck. I was merely settling the dispute as to what type of a/c Execjet 708 was. I wasn't saying it was involved. Now, not only do I think it was involved, I think you were the driver!

naw man its good....i didnt mean it that way.

Latest resources

Back