eja washouts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For all of those that are wondering.

2 weeks of company indoc you get a paycheck but room and board is your own deal.

aircraft training 2-3 weeks at FSI- company pays hotel rental car all that stuff.

Then back to CMH for aircraft "familerization" my spelling sucks flight.

I can garantee you this there is no way the company is going to make you sit in CMH for aircraft to open or weather to clear. If anything they will load you into a plane and fly you down to florida. It happens a bunch during the winter.

When i went through there wasn't a break between indoc and fsi and famil flight. I was there 5 weeks, no big deal though.

Just remember this- the company does not want to bounce you. They pay for your type and everything else. They have thousands of dollars invested in you plus a wasted training slot.

Two things will bounce you from EJA quicker than snot. A bad attitude (your the first point of contact with owners) and lying to them.

Like everything else there are two sides to the story and I bet the other side is real interesting. I did have a close friend of mine get bounced though so i know the anger.

There is also per diem during sim training, but not indoc. That will help offset some of the costs$$.

1900cpt:D

Flyingdog when and where did your friend did your friend go through training? If you are in columbus for company training and spend more then 3days doing nothing they are supposed to send you home. If he spent 7 weeks to complete a 2 to 3day company training deal, sounds like there might be something else that you are not being told.

Latest resources

Back