• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious if anyone knows the typical (I know that's a silly term) flight in the Hawker 800xp?

Thanks,

beytzim

The 800XP is more laid back then the X or Ultra or soon to be Excel. Occasionally you get a couple of 14 hour days with 3 to 4 legs in it. Course I did go from TEB to SNA one day like one of the X boys however it took us 6 hours and one fuel stop due to ATC out of NY. The nice thing about the 800 is that it has a chair that won't kill your body if your stuck in it for more then 2 hours. The only problem with the 800 is when you back up an Ultra trip and the people show up with enough bags to fill a suburban. The 800 fleet isn't quite as slow as the VII program but right there next to it. Of course they are buying more of the 800's so I'm gonna probably be eating my words next year. To my bruthas in the ultra I say bid out of that thing, come to the other side of the fence. Join us on the darkside.
I'd also like to say that I did have a lot of fun in the ultra, enjoyed the trips and didn't mind the work. You won't be working 6 14hour days and 10hour overnights everytour. Just every other one.

Latest resources

Back