• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA Letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hazel, As far as I know the internet test was at your own pace.
218 questions like someone had said earlier. Good Luck.
JEB

I got the letter around the same time as well, but no word on an interview. I did run into an acquaintance this past weekend who applied following the September 11th terrorist attacks, never got the letter, but has an interview this month. Apparently, he coincidentally met an EJA pilot at a restaurant or bar and got talking about the subject of hiring. Subsequently the EJA pilot talked to the recruiting department about my friend and he got an interview. We all know it is good to know someone who already works where you want to work, and it seems to be that much more important now that the regionals and fractionals have been flooded with apps and resumes from highly experienced, impressive folks.

Good luck to all,

Willie

I got the same letter in Nov and am still waiting. Networking is the only way to get through the door. I'm trying like hell and hope to get the call................Joel

I got a letter in Nov. Didnt hear anything for six weeks I called to see If there was anything I could do to speed up the process and I got an interview date In two weeks. I know the letter says "DO NOT CALL".But the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Good luck
B

Latest resources

Back