EJA Interview January 24..Time for ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aviationinterviews.com / EJA Info

Jeb - if you typed it in the way you have it in your post, you may be at the wrong site. It's Aviationinterviews.com (don't forget the s on the end). Once there, click on any of the Execjet links and you should be able to read all of the posts, top to bottom from most recent on down. Good luck!

Aviationinterview.com

When I have been to that site, for some reason when you click on gouge or else on ExecutiveJet you have to log in twice before you get into the info. I don't know if this only happens to me or what, but that is what I had to do to get in.

Happened to me also, sewer! Thanks to all of you for the informative posts regarding STL and the SABRE. Best wishes! HF

Typing EJA APP?

Gentlemen and Ladies,

Congrats on your EJA interviews and hiring!

I'm furloughed Sun Country and haven't done any of this stuff for 12 years. A few questions:

Did you type your apps and paperwork? Any thoughts on that?

Did all of you get "the letter" that others refer to and how long did you wait for the interview call?

I'm surprised about the state driving record and the credit check requirements. I have a 9 1/2 year old careless driving with implied consent (alcohol involved) in MN. I understand the NDR only goes back 5 years. Also, my ex-wife has a bankruptcy attached to my old house loan which I gave her in the divorce. It never affects anything I finance, but I must be allowed to explain it. Ex-wife caused both of these concerns. How long am I to pay for a poor decision made at 23 years old? Will these stop me from getting on?

First to Captain Hal - I am the wrong person to ask about the driving incident you describe and the backruptcy with your ex. I will say that if any of this shows up in public record still, EJA very well could find it. I had to sign off on several background check papers in my app package and realize that anything they find might dent my past. However, on the flip, if you explain these as you mentioned with a positive response to their questions, and how you "learned" from them - you should have no problem! I feel for you being furloughed and having to go through all this again...best wishes to you.

As for the app process for me...

Mailed app to EJA November 1, 2001
Called November 12, 2001
Interview Scheduled for January 24, STL (Sabre 65)
Told possible classes in March or April
6300 TT, 2100 Jet, 2500 Turboprop, Some 121, Mostly 91 flying.
Told during call that I got the last day of interviewing in Jan 2002

Best wishes to all EJA hopefuls as this call for me is a blessing!!!

Latest resources

Back