EJA APR 25 interview still no word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Jetcap

Just a quick update. It's been 21 hrs since I sent my email. Still no word. Since you guys heard so quickly, I guess I didn't pass the muster. Not sure why, my background was clean enough for a job at the majors.

I am sort of upset that two emails in two weeks have gone by without ANY sort of reply. Not a peep. I quess I'll be checking the mail box from now on.

I'll post if my situation changes. Good luck and congrats.

D

My experience

Just FYI that even back when I interviewed in November of last year I waited 4 weeks, then called multiple times before finally getting to talk to someone to find out I was hired. Also, everyone in my interview group that was not hired heard by the end of the week that we interviewed in. They are even busier now so I wouldn't get too uptight about it yet. Now I am an official bullpen sitting pilot, and loving every minute of it. Welcome aboard to all the soon to be new hires.

It sounds like we are in just hang on. This not knowing when and were is killer. Even when we do get a date it sounds like Aug. is when the classes are.

Hey Jetcap

Any Word Yet?

At the urging of a friend of mine who is an EJA employee I called a couple of days ago. I got a class for aug 5. Then citation X training on sept 3. Quite a load off my mind. I guess the squeaky wheel theory applies here. Let me know whats up.

D

June 14th in Columbus on the Ultra. Got the call on Thursday. Indoc on July 22nd.
You got the fast mover heh. When I see you on the ramp I'll come beg you for some of your apu a/c on those hot summer days.
Congrats and good luck.
Mike

Congrats guys!

Which A/C's were offered to you?
Why did you chose the one? (if had a choice)

I was told I was approved for the 10 or the excel. Then she said that she had a 10 class on Aug 5. I said OK.

Congrats jet cap

see ya on line.

Latest resources

Back