EJA APR 25 interview still no word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

m80drvr

Anybody from the EJA interview group April 24,24 in STL still waiting to hear? I didn't get the rejection letter. in fact Linda EMailed a form to me that was missing from my file. (FAA Records request.) I FEDEXed it back to her two weeks ago and still no word. Just wondering if this is normal. Should I call someone? I really would like to work there. Hopefully my background check is'nt holding things up.

Two furloughs in 7 months, LIVIN THE AVIATION DREAM.

D

Hey 80 Driver,
As a furloughed guy myself now working for EJA I feel where you are coming from. But to ease your mind not hearing anything is a great thing. They probably are working on your background stuff. The HR ladies are super busy and it's a bit of a slow process but my bet would be you are hired. Some people have waited months to get the word. Give it another week than make a call. They are really nice ladies they wont mind. I wish you the best of luck. You'll love EJA. Whoops...NETJETS.

m80drvr,
hey it seems i' in the same boat you are. was in STL with you and have yet to here a word. i even got the same e-mail about the form missing. i have talked to one other person who was at the interview and his story is the same.
so here we sit, hopefully all will turn out well and we will see you at indoc soon.

Thanks for the reply. I was getting worried but maybe they are just swamped with background information. I do find it interesting that we both got an EMail about missing that form. I thought I had included it.

On a different note, it appears my sim partner has been assigned a class for two weeks now. I'm not sure how his stuff got processed so quickly. Luck of the draw I guess.

Like you said I hope we hear soon.

Good Luck

D

Just wait until you get the security guy .......i think they call him "secret squirell". You will get a kick out of this guy. He makes some good points, but is a little extreme in others.

Ask diesel about him, he can tell you!

1900cpt

Yeah Jetcap I'm thinking that if we get no word today we should call. A month is quite a long time to keep us on the line. I know they are swamped but I would like to know, especally since others in our class will be training next week. Who should we call?

D

I e-mailed today and got a response back in less than hour, also talked to someone else who was at our interview he did the same today and got the same response. the offical un-official word is we are cleared for employment waiting on a class date.
The person we e-mailed was the same person who needed the FAA form. I'm sure you will get the same answer.

Jetcap

What time did you email her? I sent one in at 15:30 and got no response. This is the second email I have sent that I did not get a reply to. I hope that is not bad news. I'll keep waiting. See what happens.

D

Latest resources

Back