Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

eeek...just heard GoJets is getting 6 more 700s with Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The vendors flying outsourced airplanes are sad excuses for "airlines"; in fact, they are not airlines but just vendors.

They should not have existed in the first place. They are unnecessary and inferior.

I hope they all close up shop tomorrow.

I say that as an employee of that section of the industry.

It's not supposed to be like this; all outsourcing must go.

Why don't you quit then?

The vendors flying outsourced airplanes are sad excuses for "airlines"; in fact, they are not airlines but just vendors.

They should not have existed in the first place. They are unnecessary and inferior.

get a frigging clue willya, whats a matter Daddy couldn't pay to get you on at a major, get out now and quit

Go fu(k yourself co(ksucker!

Maybe I can lose my home and make my family move to a trailer court and eat beans and hot dogs everyday because you think my company should close up. Fu(k off a$$hole!

Here we go again....... I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE JOBS. I would rather them be hired at a mainline carrier. I want fewer RJs flying out there, and more mainline jobs. RJs have proven to NOT be economical during periods with high fuel prices. You just can't fight that argument. I don't think RJs will ever totally leave the DCI fleet, but there are too many loss making 50 seaters out there. I haven't seen the TA for our group yet, but hope it promotes mainline growth. And stop with the flesh eating bacteria stuff. Way overboard.

Bye Bye---General Lee

They may not make money on there "own" but they bring you that pax for your international flight... Oh wait i meen KLM/Air France flights.... Thats the scope you need to start bitching on here about...realy you make some giod points, but.. Take the RJ's away and all Delta would be is another Jet Blue in a few years when they "code share" out all the long haul stuff.

Last edited:
Go fu(k yourself co(ksucker!

Maybe I can lose my home and make my family move to a trailer court and eat beans and hot dogs everyday because you think my company should close up. Fu(k off a$$hole!

Like General Lee, I'm not saying I want it to happen overnight. I'm not wishing myself or you or your co-workers out of a job.

When I say I hope they close up shop tomorrow, I say that knowing it's a hypothetical unrealistic scenario. I'd be wishing that all of the vendor employees, tomorrow, got a job at mainline that paid better and had better benefits.

I work at an outsourced airline myself!

I'm saying I'd like it to transition to zero while mainline takes that flying, gradually, over years.

That is what needs to happen.

ASADriver -- I don't want to hear "why don't you quit." I'm on a few committees and trying to make things better, that's all any individual can do. I like my job, but the arrangement this section of the industry is in will eventually fail.

So, every FO with 2000 hrs total time and zero PIC and limited experience does what with the rest of their career? Close up shop tomorrow, and these guys careers are over. Some may get on at a Major, maybe some at Allegiant or Jetblue? But the rest are done....thanks for thinking of them. The guys with PIC that cant get a spot, well, they just need to quick find a new profession to feed their kids. But hey, you already got what you needed from a 'subcontractor', and now it's ok with you that they "close up shop." Just like Genital Pee, you are a scum bag.

Full disclosure. I think there should be more jobs at main line on big jets. I don't advocate wishing a company close up shop, because I got mine.

They may not make money on there "own" but they bring you that pax for your international flight... Oh wait i meen KLM/Air France flights.... Thats the scope you need to start bitching on here about...realy you make some giod points, but.. Take the RJ's away and all Delta would be is another Jet Blue in a few years when they "code share" out all the long haul stuff.

If the TA doesn't have better INTL scope protection and RJ Scope protection (and overall reduction), I think it will be voted down. Also, you do know that there are currently limits to that INTL scope, and provisions making sure Delta has a certain percentage of the flights. I just want that percentage to go up, and I think most agree with me. Also, the RJ feeders are feeding the INTL flights for the lowest cost, or they are replaced. That is how Delta wants it, and that isn't the Delta pilots' fault. And, the 50 seaters are uneconomical, and that is a fact nobody can dispute.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, every FO with 2000 hrs total time and zero PIC and limited experience does what with the rest of their career? Close up shop tomorrow, and these guys careers are over. Some may get on at a Major, maybe some at Allegiant or Jetblue? But the rest are done....thanks for thinking of them. The guys with PIC that cant get a spot, well, they just need to quick find a new profession to feed their kids. But hey, you already got what you needed from a 'subcontractor', and now it's ok with you that they "close up shop." Just like Genital Pee, you are a scum bag.

Full disclosure. I think there should be more jobs at main line on big jets. I don't advocate wishing a company close up shop, because I got mine.

Here we go again......thanks for the name calling, AGAIN. Anyway, the RJs won't go away all together, but the numbers overall will probably be reduced. And, if and when the legacies start hiring, the guys who aren't lifers with PIC will probably get hired first, but retirements will last years, and other RJ pilots will follow if they want. If not, the Regionals will likely stay around forever, but may not be as strong and powerful as they once were.

Bye Bye---General Lee

blah blah blah jenny leigh, can't wait to hear her reaction to DALPA giving in again, should be quite entertaining

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back