• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ed and ALPA take care of themselves

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He'll be there with ASA Aviator no doubt. And SD rhymes w/ ASA Aviator. :)

NO!

ASA Aviator is an sim instructor over at JetBlue now. Not bad for a 300 hour wonder who spent most of his career making FOQA PowerPoint slides at a dirtbag regional airline. All you have to do is drink the kool aid

Looks like all briefs and programmming the FMS will be done after push back!

That language is the same as current book. Voting this down doesn't change that language. You should be renamed "Half Truth!"

Legacy ASA pilots should check out Manks comments on our ALPA web board.... Which no one reads. Why he was removed and offered to just sit in the office and make 6 hours a day...BTW I never read that crap just checked it out earlier today in lieu of the current situation.

That language is the same as current book. Voting this down doesn't change that language. You should be renamed "Half Truth!"

Regardless of book, when I compare skedplus, my pairings, rainmaker and my pay advice, I'm currently paid block based on the parking brake. Wheels rolling will mean lots of money lost.

In RGT EF was saying they thought they would need a 25% yes vote from LXJT to pass the TA. The 25% they were going for are obviously the ones they thought retirement and a few other perks would appeal to. This is so obviously a collusion between the company and the MEC.

I'm sure it will be a landslide "NO vote" on both sides. I also think after the vote, the MEC will lie and say they sent it to the pilot group for a vote knowing it wouldn't pass, just to save face.

Newie has been MEC Chair wayyyyyy too long! Trouble is, you vote new LECs in, and all they do is keep the same clowns in the union on committees etc. and they just vote Newie back in. He's too comfortable in there, and with management. Hopefully whenever we join with LXjt their pilots can get someone from their side in because the LAsa side ain't looking out for us!

NO!

Latest resources

Back