Eat Feces, As DO ALL Airline Employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whine Lover

My, how they CRY, when they have to eat the Sh!T Sandwich ( But, "I PAID $29.00 for this TICKET!.") served up almost everyday to those in this Business:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_nightmare_flight

It's a "Nightmare" I tell you....A "Nightmare". It's just "surreal"...I don't even know what them words means Billy, but it must be BAD.

I hear'd it on the "Tee-Vee" and the "Radjio".

(Try Greyhound or Amtrak you Clam-Holes.)

YKMKR

Last edited:
OK, I'll start. You're upset that an airline looks bad due to this, you've been snorting crack for the last hour, and your wife is banging your neighbor while you're at work. You may feel better at the moment, but tomorrow you'll just feel like an a$$. I suggest you map out a change of life plan and get busy widit.

OK, I'll start. You're upset that an airline looks bad due to this, you've been snorting crack for the last hour, and your wife is banging your neighbor while you're at work. You may feel better at the moment, but tomorrow you'll just feel like an a$$. I suggest you map out a change of life plan and get busy widit.

That's TOO FUNNY!

If I understand this correctly, these people sat on a full plane, AFTER landing from midnight until 0600.

Let's think about that. It's late, we land, great and now we sit, and sit, and sit.

SIX HOURS!!!!

I'm a pilot and I would sue 'em for everything. I would have been hauled off flight after 3 hours sitting on the ramp by the police for punching the crew in the face.

I'd go out over the freaking wing and RUN before I sat on a stinking RJ from midnight until 0600. There is no excuse for that and if it did happen that way then the government should yank the operating certificate of any carrier involved. (CAL included).

"It felt like you were trapped in a cave underground.".....Well, that kinda sums up the RJ experience...bad enough for a 2 1/2 hour flight, but 12 hours!!!?! Glad I wasn't on that flight.

Every RJ pilot should have to stand at foot of steps or jetway and anyone that wants to punch their faces in for any reason should be able to. Scumbags... all of them.

Latest resources

Back